Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
OK. I am done for the year.

Updated my starter pack from 3 months to 60 months Insurance, added Squadron 42 and It is back to being an Avenger Titan.
Melted my Cutlass Black, and upgraded my Freelancer to a Retaliator, upgraded my Hornet Ghost to a Vanguard Sentinel.
Plus a Warden BUK.
Melted my Gamescom Dragonfly and bought a Dragonfly with 60 month insurance.
I will probably, eventually, turn one of my Nox into a ground vehicle, but it has to fit in a Tali Cargo Module, so that will keep for a bit.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Melted my Glaive. That didn't hurt much. Then I decided on a Phoenix, but they went faster than I thought. So I CCUed an LTI Freelancer MIS, threw in a little cash and got the UEES Derpfish, a lovely Hammerhead with which I will get into much trouble. I also got a Hawk, which I might use to dabble in a little bounty hunting. All in all, not a bad wallet thrashing. But I was really looking forward to that Phoenix! Maybe next year.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah the bundles they always do for the manufacturers where they lump everything together.
Well shit...
Do I buy my HH CCU now, or wait until tomorrow, haha.

When does the sale officially end?
OK. I am done for the year.

Updated my starter pack from 3 months to 60 months Insurance, added Squadron 42 and It is back to being an Avenger Titan.
Melted my Cutlass Black, and upgraded my Freelancer to a Retaliator, upgraded my Hornet Ghost to a Vanguard Sentinel.
Plus a Warden BUK.
Melted my Gamescom Dragonfly and bought a Dragonfly with 60 month insurance.
I will probably, eventually, turn one of my Nox into a ground vehicle, but it has to fit in a Tali Cargo Module, so that will keep for a bit.
Well done. And nice fleet. I approve this product or message, haha.
Melted my Glaive. That didn't hurt much. Then I decided on a Phoenix, but they went faster than I thought. So I CCUed an LTI Freelancer MIS, threw in a little cash and got the UEES Derpfish, a lovely Hammerhead with which I will get into much trouble. I also got a Hawk, which I might use to dabble in a little bounty hunting. All in all, not a bad wallet thrashing. But I was really looking forward to that Phoenix! Maybe next year.
Oh, did I not tell you? I bought one for when you need it, whenever you need it. It's in my buyback. Lemme know.

Dethsause

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Dethsause
I did end up purchasing a Hammerhead and the Hawk, i upgraded to an Orion, and upgraded to a Hull B. I was able to sell back a superhornet with 3 months of insurance for one with 60 I did have to melted a bunch of stuff to keep the cost down. I did upgrade my Connie Andromada which I'm not sure if I should have or not.

I'm excited to see the Hammerhead in action. I hope that you will be able to AI the turrets or at least hire NPCs. I like that they are making more big gun ships. I am also happy to see the progress they've made with 3.0.

There is one thing that I am curious about, after watching the MISC video, how do you think the cargo will get on the arms of the Hulls? I would think that the arms would rotate so cargo can be loaded on one arm at a time perhaps? I'd be interested to see how they do it.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I did end up purchasing a Hammerhead and the Hawk, i upgraded to an Orion, and upgraded to a Hull B. I was able to sell back a superhornet with 3 months of insurance for one with 60 I did have to melted a bunch of stuff to keep the cost down. I did upgrade my Connie Andromada which I'm not sure if I should have or not.

I'm excited to see the Hammerhead in action. I hope that you will be able to AI the turrets or at least hire NPCs. I like that they are making more big gun ships. I am also happy to see the progress they've made with 3.0.

There is one thing that I am curious about, after watching the MISC video, how do you think the cargo will get on the arms of the Hulls? I would think that the arms would rotate so cargo can be loaded on one arm at a time perhaps? I'd be interested to see how they do it.
Admit it. You only like the Hammerhead because it looks like a shark. >_>

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
We have a full month left and Christmas we may get another sale for.
Unless they are selling Tali Modules, a Stalker module, or I can upgrade a Nox to a ground vehicle that I can fit in a Tali Cargo Module, then I don't need anything else for my fleet. :)

And I seriously doubt that modules will be for sale before Gamescom.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I went and got a Hawk, because hot-damn is that a smexy ship, and a Redeemer, because dream ship, bringing my numbers to 8 ships and 7 ground(ish) vehicles.... I think its time for me to stop. But then again, them numbers probably going to rise... -_-
The Redeemer is getting an update pass so you could be getting an even bigger better dream ship.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
I was looking for many things, but budget and others things restrained me.

I choose to melt things.... never the less, I got my hammerhead. We must understand this is their way of financing

Forgot your password?