Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Did some stupid decisions - now having a Phoenix 48 m insurance in buyback and one Phoenix 60 m insurance in my account; aside from an 890 Jump :thinking::ok_woman:
But the Phoenix will become a Crucible once its flyable :grin:
You're going full class, huh? Still missing a 600i, though. :)

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Well thanks to Director Gunner, I now have my Warden BUK to go with my Sentinel, add that to my Avenger Titan, and my Retaliator and I have my versatile fleet and only have to worry about moving 3 ships, and 3 bikes. :) Now I need a ground vehicle to transport a mark back to the starport, a stalker module for the Titan and some Tali modules. :)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh I need the Tali modules. Can't believe they didn't have them for sale!!!! :(

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I snagged the wrong upgrade as i took the eclipse to orion upgrade when i should have grabbed an andromeda to cat then cat to orion upgrade. I have to many damn upgrades this is annoying.... I also have several giftable upgrades and and warbond ships i need to get rid of which i wont sell because they are giftable... I'll have to put up a special sale for those items to see if i can get rid of them.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I think the Tali modules have been withdrawn completely at the moment I'm assuming for update/re-evaluation
I put a concierge call in about it 6 days ago. No reply so far other than a reply saying please hold the line, my concierge call is important to them.

They don't know what fucking concierge is. I've half a mind to buy the whole fucking company, sack everyone one by one, make them all reapply for their jobs, (they won't be successful candidates), strip off and sell it's assets, then with the proceeds buy shares in EA. Then sell the EA shares at a loss, and with the proceeds buy a cat sanctuary, then donate the cat sanctuary to Derek Smart on the provision that every video he makes has to contain one of his cats wearing an RSI Polaris cat Tshirt.

Concierge they call it!

Luckily I'm in a good mood so I'll let it slide.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I put a concierge call in about it 6 days ago. No reply so far other than a reply saying please hold the line, my concierge call is important to them.

They don't know what fucking concierge is. I've half a mind to buy the whole fucking company, sack everyone one by one, make them all reapply for their jobs, (they won't be successful candidates), strip off and sell it's assets, then with the proceeds buy shares in EA. Then sell the EA shares at a loss, and with the proceeds buy a cat sanctuary, then donate the cat sanctuary to Derek Smart on the provision that every video he makes has to contain one of his cats wearing an RSI Polaris cat Tshirt.

Concierge they call it!

Luckily I'm in a good mood so I'll let it slide.
In the days before the Internet, an Englishman would have just tutted or at the very worst written a strongly worded letter to the local paper.

Donating a Cat Sanctuary to Derrik? You've gone too far.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I call my Rover: Red. :smile: Yeah we'll play Red Rover again some day. That was fun.
I know. I showed the video we made to my wife. Her reply was something like " That's what you grown men spent all that money to do?" "Why yes" was my response.

Friday night drunk hammer head nights.
(Oops forgot. Here's the edit) Yeah Hammerfest! See you there in 201????

Exactly. And it's easier to ask for forgiveness afterwards than permission.....

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I put a concierge ticket in because of my javelin problem due to my credit card not being activated and me missing sleep and the first wave of sales. then i got it 3rd wave and Cig got back to me 2 days later. I told them i was good to go but it would be cool if i could get the poster and model just because it would be nice of them and they gave it to me. Now its a one of a kind.
Capture10.PNG

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I put a concierge ticket in because of my javelin problem due to my credit card not being activated and me missing sleep and the first wave of sales. then i got it 3rd wave and Cig got back to me 2 days later. I told them i was good to go but it would be cool if i could get the poster and model just because it would be nice of them and they gave it to me. Now its a one of a kind. View attachment 8412
Very cool of them. Congrats on the Javelin. That's the one ship I dare not try to buy. I'd be sleeping on the couch outside for the rest of the winter if i did get it. I'm glad the sale is over. "Be gone foul Temptress!"

Ya know, if you sent them some holiday treats, maybe a couple dozen dough-nuts or some fruit baskets, they may think the same of you. I plan to send something to the LA office. And maybe the Austin as well, "With love from Test Squadron."

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Ship sales really do create first world problems, It would be so easy to pick just having one ship, you know general purpose decent in combat (not a fighter obviously) and one you like the look of, you have 2 maybe 3 choices, cutlass, freelancer or stretching it connie. There you go fleet done.

When you start going well I want something for this and something for some multirole some for solo, it is very very easy to change your mind nevermind that at least half the ships aren't in a state to know what your getting. So anyways I have a few buyback options so I can keep deciding into the future.......

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Ship sales really do create first world problems, It would be so easy to pick just having one ship, you know general purpose decent in combat (not a fighter obviously) and one you like the look of, you have 2 maybe 3 choices, cutlass, freelancer or stretching it connie. There you go fleet done.

When you start going well I want something for this and something for some multirole some for solo, it is very very easy to change your mind nevermind that at least half the ships aren't in a state to know what your getting. So anyways I have a few buyback options so I can keep deciding into the future.......
This is exactly how I started on my long road to where I am now. I have set up two other accounts. One has a mustang the other an Aurora. Those will be my honest to goodness grind from A to B accounts that will not be upgraded outside the game to keep it real.

Forgot your password?