Anniversary Sale

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I sincerely hope so. Depending on the price of it, I'm thinking of adding it to 1 of my ship packs, probably my Exploration pack with my Carrack & Polaris, which might also eventually have a Hammerhead & Nautilus added to it. Just thinking about that pack completed like that sounds insane. lol

Jesus man, whatever "exploration" you'll be doing with that fleet, make sure I'm on your side okay? 😆

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I sincerely hope so. Depending on the price of it, I'm thinking of adding it to 1 of my ship packs, probably my Exploration pack with my Carrack & Polaris, which might also eventually have a Hammerhead & Nautilus added to it. Just thinking about that pack completed like that sounds insane. lol
I have a spare LTI P72 and $1000 in store credit set by for it.

After that the only way I will be getting it if its a RSI pack or something, which would be pretty cool.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
After that the only way I will be getting it if its a RSI pack or something, which would be pretty cool.
Jesus, they better not come out with another amazing package! I already have two, haha.

Honestly though, there are a couple/few ships in my scoundrel pack that could easily be sacrificed to the CCU gods, depending on what new and shiny comes out this sale.

Forgot your password?