Anthem 2.0

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
What?

No, I was not quoting you. I was paraphrasing what we usually see in small text in those demos.

We are both fucking the arguing the same point and Im agreeing with you... and Im getting old? :D

Me saying that I expect that to occur is not the same as me defending it and saying that its great.

The recent Halo Infinite demo had a similar blurb in the text on their youtube channel. The game was not actually running on a Xbox Series X, it was running a PC :D
Wait what, did you missqoute me then? I didnt say that o.O. There is a difference though between running in engine and in-game real time. Just ctrl+f yea, that was phil not me who said that. Maybe im getting old, being over 30 is new to me so change is scary.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Wait what, did you missqoute me then? I didnt say that o.O. There is a difference though between running in engine and in-game real time. Just ctrl+f yea, that was phil not me who said that. Maybe im getting old, being over 30 is new to me so change is scary.
Over 30? Ok boomer! 😄

You knees and back will start hurting soon!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Dude, no lie, 26 I was starting to get grey hair and i was on the verge of being medically kicked out of the military. My body is done already.
Geez I just turned 46 and ya my back, knee's and shoulders are hell then again I have done just about every job under the sun from garbage man to diesel mechanic to climbing tree's for Asplundh lol.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Every video I have seen on Anthem 2.0 says this is still 2+ years away, I thought it was a lot closer, not sure why we are even talking about it lmao. You can bet your sweet ass they will charge you for this, 2-3 years of development to remake a failed game its going to cost ya, expect at least a 40-60$ charge for this.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Every video I have seen on Anthem 2.0 says this is still 2+ years away, I thought it was a lot closer, not sure why we are even talking about it lmao. You can bet your sweet ass they will charge you for this, 2-3 years of development to remake a failed game its going to cost ya, expect at least a 40-60$ charge for this.
If they pull ff14 realm reborn shit i might take a gander as the entire concept of that game was cool to me. Im not one to write something completely off for huge efforts to change, i.e I bought NMS after years, but sadly still ran into game breaking bugs and things that were really really annoying. I.E build a ship landing pad and npcs where constantly using it preventing me from using it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they do with Anthem 2.0. I'd been waiting a long time for Anthem and that was the first time time I got burned by a pre-order. I dropped the game fairly quickly after release so I didn't get too tainted by the hate, simple so I could be excited for the re-release. There are plenty of other games to play in the meantime. *Shrug* It'll either be good or still suck. Such is life. I'm hoping it succeeds though.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I have no issues with them trying to reboot or trying to fix the game, my issue solely lies on if they are going to charge people another 60$ for what should have been done in the first place. And its looking like this will be the case, I fully expect this to be sold to the public, I can't see 2-3 years of development without a cost attached.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have no issues with them trying to reboot or trying to fix the game, my issue solely lies on if they are going to charge people another 60$ for what should have been done in the first place. And its looking like this will be the case, I fully expect this to be sold to the public, I can't see 2-3 years of development without a cost attached.
*quietly points to the SC Starter pack of @Phil * While more has been invested / spent, that was all you needed to play SC all through the development & after official launch.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
*quietly points to the SC Starter pack of @Phil * While more has been invested / spent, that was all you needed to play SC all through the development & after official launch.
If they had said Anthem was an alpha I wouldn't have complained because at least I would have known where my money was going. :) Comparing me putting money into a game I KNOW is an alpha and money into a game that was sold as a finished AAA product that had been gutted is apples and oranges my friend not even sure how you got to this comparison lmao.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If they had said Anthem was an alpha I wouldn't have complained because at least I would have known where my money was going. :) Comparing me putting money into a game I KNOW is an alpha and money into a game that was sold as a finished AAA product that had been gutted is apples and oranges my friend not even sure how you got to this comparison lmao.
I was on a LOT of sleep deprivation at that time, so clearly I wasn't thinking entirely logically.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I actually like Destiny, the only issue I had was the Strike missions and raids at the end. Otherwise I actually have maxed toons in Destiny 2 up until the last expansion anyways, Destiny is a solid game imo.
Destiny is my top game right now, the gif is one of the most "come at me bro" emotes in the game. I do all the raids, all the strikes, all the everything.... I even got top comp raking for this season.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Destiny is my top game right now, the gif is one of the most "come at me bro" emotes in the game. I do all the raids, all the strikes, all the everything.... I even got top comp raking for this season.
I almost went back to it but then Ghost of Tsushima came out lol and I will be playing Marvel Avengers soon.

Forgot your password?