Anthem VIP demo friend finder thread. (WE NEED more VIP Demo Keys if you preorded you have 3!)

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Anyone have an extra Refer a Friend code?
Hey, if anyone still has a key available, I'd love to grab it!
Still on the fence about preordering.
@sum1 I would actually love a key to that. I'm still on the fence about the game, but very badly want it to be good.
if you guys can message me on discord I can get you links. I have a guy there that has 3 invites. I can get you in contact with them.

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
It would be badass to get a code but I'll just wait until the open/free demo. My work schedule has been pretty hectic for the last couple months so I don't know if i'll even be able to get on during the open window. I'll catch you guys in-game if I get some time away!

Reactions: sum1 and Blind Owl

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
It would be badass to get a code but I'll just wait until the open/free demo. My work schedule has been pretty hectic for the last couple months so I don't know if i'll even be able to get on during the open window. I'll catch you guys in-game if I get some time away!
message me on discord. I should be able to get a link for you.

Reactions: Blind Owl

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Any more keys left to try this out? Im hugely borderline, because you know EA so I dont want to preorder the game and dive into it and the game be a flop D: fallout 76 was like half off after two weeks upon launch and unless the game is awesome Im weary :C too many burns.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Any more keys left to try this out? Im hugely borderline, because you know EA so I dont want to preorder the game and dive into it and the game be a flop D: fallout 76 was like half off after two weeks upon launch and unless the game is awesome Im weary :C too many burns.
message me on discord, I got a guy that said he had some.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
@UbEcLoWn I shared my last one with you via PM. That makes 3 so I'm all out now.

Forgot your password?