Any Vape brothers out there?

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
some sexy time setups in here x.O is it me or does the kanger subtank drink through juice at a faster rate than the atlantis?

i also have gone full retard and started making my own juice :O bought a magnetic stir w/ hotplate and everything....i think i've gone too far lol

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
i also make my own juices, allot cheaper... but i just mix those in bottle ad shake :) no fancy stirs or stuff :D

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
nice. do you add any water or vodka to your mixes? i just got all my stuff not too long ago and looking for any tips. actually just the other day i got my order of 15 flavors from TFA to play with :D

ApolloFett

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
ApolloFett
Nice! I have been vaping for about 3 months, started with evod 2 then got an iStick 30w and a nautilus and the a sub tank mini. Love it! Currently waiting for fast tech to ship me a derringer and veritas clones along with some other goodies :)

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I have a Joyetech eGrip. My local BnM sells Ragna Rok juice, so I'm pretty well set.

Aspire's batteries look really nice, too, and I know from experience that their tanks are top notch.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Very nice! I didn't have much luck with those iClear 16 tanks they come with though, but they might have improved on them since then.
The deal was good so I thought what the hell I will try them, it was almost the same price without :)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Very nice! I didn't have much luck with those iClear 16 tanks they come with though, but they might have improved on them since then.
Ok so I have been using it a bit now, and it works great. I just had to find the right settings for my liking but once I did it was amazing. And as for the tanks they seem to be pretty good so far (not sure what to keep an eye out for though).

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
So @Commander Kip , myself, @KrillFiend , @GameRoomGuy were discussing manufacturing of "TEST JUICE".

Well since Kip also happens to run a Vape Company we decided to go in the Lab and see what we could come up with :)

Thoughts? Concerns? Feedback?

PS we WILL need the png for the Label so artists will be able to apply.

Best Regards,

Slum

Reactions: SkippyLeDoo

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
So @Commander Kip , myself, @KrillFiend , @GameRoomGuy were discussing manufacturing of "TEST JUICE".

Well since Kip also happens to run a Vape Company we decided to go in the Lab and see what we could come up with :)

Thoughts? Concerns? Feedback?

PS we WILL need the png for the Label so artists will be able to apply.

Best Regards,

Slum
so if i wanna pick somebodies brain about making juice who would i talk to? i'm already starting to build my own recipe book but it would be nice to have somebody to bounce idea's off of :D

Reactions: CitizenDad
Forgot your password?