Jethaya

Captain
Dec 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Jethaya
I'm Jewish IRL

and I plan to make lots of spacebux ingame

TEST Jews best Jews
well i am not jewish but i like the idea of making a lot of `"spacebux " to buy lots of ships ....
oh i also want to chrome all my landing gears so ill need lots of "spacebux" for that too

Reactions: CitizenDad

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Saw this pop up again. I wasted tons of money buying "premium mods", if you want to quit smoking I really have enjoyed the SMOK products paired with a 220w champion mod. Gets the job done for sure!!

With that said I vape at 85w at 400F on temp control

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenDad
BUMP BACK FROM THE DEAD! anyone in PNW need vapes lol me and a buddy got a vape biz goin on the side :) cheaaaap stuff haha sorta kidding but sorta not kiddin.
images.jpg

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I use a SMOK. Doesn’t make sense to me to pay five times more just to have something bigger and heavier in my pocket. I keep two with one on charge. If you’re into blowing clouds you need something more powerful, but I like this. Got me off cigars I’d been puffing for thirty plus years.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
ha ha, thread Necro FTW

I just got a bunch of likes for posts I wrote eight years ago

all the newbs here should read Please Don't Like My Thread Campaign, where I've posted a lot, from front to back

so I can harvest even more likes with zero effort

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Alright, I haven't done a "6 pages of nonsense" writing session in a while, so here I go. I sectioned it all so you don't get assaulted by my walls of text. lol

Fun fact: check the ingredients list of water-based lube. Like Astroglide. Now check the label on your vape juice.

I quit smoking after like 10 years, about 8 or 10 years ago, who even counts it at this point, just because I got bored with how hard it got to aquire long red marlboros and how much it made me feel like crap after a while... All the tobacco shops just closed down in my area, and the one that remained didn't carry any. So I went the usual AIO-Halfmod-FullRebuildable route. Currently sporting a Geekvape box with a Wotofo Profile RDTA. It's a rather cumbersome setup but it lasts a long time with the dual batteries and the physical lock switch on the side of the box is just pure genius. The head is great for clouds, but only brings medium taste compared to the old smaller Profile Unity. Also, it's heavy and large enough to be used as a hammer. In self defense. (no guns here)

I've gotten ahold of some disposables, pretty good quality ones from Wotofos latest. The taste wasn't bad although the non-ice ones had plenty of menthol which messed up my stomach. Funnily enough the only one labeled grape ice had almost non, and a great grape taste to boot.
I really liked the form factor, and the "coils" have plenty of life left but it's impossible to properly refill them. I've taken one apart fully and the wierd foamlike stuff that's supposed to hold the juice just won't fill and release properly. It drips all over the place yet it barely produces any vapes.
I guess there is good reason why all these disposables have the same overhwelming sweet menthol taste, you gotta have the right kind of juice.
Regardless of the advantages over a large boxmod, I still hate these, it's insane amount of waste. You know I'm as "anti-green" as a proper 6 liter veeeheiht driving Texan who bathes in motoroil every day and sets some tires on fire when he needs some shade in the garden.
But this is just fucking stupid.
These really should be banned in a civilized world. If you wanna fuck up your body with lube-smoke, at least make the effort of refilling and changing the coils. It's not that hard. I got so "good" at it I could do it while walking down the street holding a convo. With having to manipulate screws and cut the wick to size and everything lol People throwing these things away everywhere like its a piece of used napkin, is just crazy. With lithium batteries in them, lcd screens and microchips. It's mental.

Lately shits been rough, vapes just don't cut it. I've gone back to picking up some marlboro golds now and then, especially when out drinking with friends.
It also doesn't help that the EU (where I live) is dead set on banning vapes for good. They use the usual "oh it's surely much worse than smoking" (zero proof provided) and the almighty "think of the children!!"
Also, all high ranking EU politicians hold serious stakes in the tobacco companies... so guess why they are trying to make the kids get back on the good ol pack o smokes. And that's just one thing, the next step on their agenda is to promote the use of heat-not-burn products much harder then they already do. Which, ofc are made by the same tobacco giants.
Here it costs roughly 1.5 to 2 times as much as normal smoking, and arguably it's even more addicting then normal cigs as it combines the "fun" aspects of fiddling and reloading and such of vapes with smokes, and because it doesn't make as much smell, some even use them indoors and consume much more of em.
What the EU is going for is just really fucking disgusting at this point...

I've been really thinking about giving up vapeing.
It's basically illegal to buy vape fluid in my country (all flavored tobacco products are banned, and vape juice even in unmixed flavor form regardless of nic content counts as such), and they went as far as to block access to webshops in neighboring countries which are otherwise legally selling vape products! I gotta use a goddamn VPN, and the webshop I order from is password protected so no fed can just stumble upon it.
Inside the fucking EU!! It's insanity!
Here the sale of tobacco products is already only allowed in gomvnt licenced shops, so they have full control over vape stuff as well. It was literally cheaper for me to order all the premium juice from the UK by at least 50% (incl.shipping) then to buy inferior cheaply made EU juice locally because of the insanely high tobacco-tax. Sadly those days are long gone as no UK shop ships here, and the package would get caught and destroyed by customs anyways.

Oh and btw, long term vapeing... it fucks you up real good, not the same way as smoking but in other fun ways. Lungs sticking together when you try to turn around, constantly being dehydrated, failing kidneys, inter-rib muscles spamsing, leaching potassium to the point of heart rhythm issues... all really fun stuff. Also, have you ever thought about how much lead (the metal) is in the freaking coils? These are not made by the highest bidder with the most premium materials for your health benefits. These are all made of pure chinesium, whether its supposedly SS or Clapton or whatnot. It might not be an issue to a light user over a year or two, but when you're pushing 10 years? I dunno, but I have a suspicion it's not good.

If you can, just throw all the smokes and this vape crap in the bin and never look back.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
ha ha, I just got a bunch of likes for posts I wrote eight years ago

all the newbs here should read Please Don't Like My Thread Campaign, where I've posted a lot, from front to back

so I can harvest even more likes with zero effort
When talking about posts it's quantity not quality, amiright?

Auran

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
TEST-Kami
As far as I am concerned the vape ban in Australia is entirely money related. The Fed Govt gets huge amounts of money from tobacco taxes and basically nothing from vaping. They banned vaping and actively persecute (and prosecute) anyone selling 'illegal vaping products' quoting anti-vaping propaganda and ignoring any factual evidence that doesn't support their agenda yet I can still go to any petrol station or tobacconist or half a dozen places and buy cigarettes.

I started vaping in 2009 on an Ego . damn near 15 years and there's nothing wrong with me, not much right with me either but that's besides the point.

Forgot your password?