Anyone else aiming to misbehave?

Buckface

Vice Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Buckface
Hello, Everyone
I'm an Australian, currently living in the sweaty nightmare that is Far North Queensland.
I got involved with Star Citizen when I was trying to get a heavily modded Freelancer working (unsuccessfully), and haven't looked back. Now, if only my internet was fast enough to handle it...
I only know a couple of IRL-friends who play, and given the nature of our jobs it can be hard to have us in the same place at the same time, so I'm really looking for a community to go on star-faring adventures with.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Look no further! You have found the right place. Welcome aboard the Test train!

Also, we dont aim to misbehave, we strive for it!

Reactions: marcsand2

PharaohSteve

Commander
Donor
Jun 8, 2016
RSI Handle
PharaohSteve
o7 welcome aboard!

You mentioned internet issues, just as an FYI - sometimes the issues you're running into regarding framerates, etc in the game are just because the game isn't fully optimized in its current state. FPS is largely dependent on the servers at the moment and not your equipment.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
"Aiming to misbehave?"

@_@

>_>

<_<

Maaaaaaybe...

Buckface

Vice Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Buckface
o7 welcome aboard!

You mentioned internet issues, just as an FYI - sometimes the issues you're running into regarding framerates, etc in the game are just because the game isn't fully optimized in its current state. FPS is largely dependent on the servers at the moment and not your equipment.
Nope, I'm referring to Australia's shitty internet in general. I'm aware the game has it's own issues, but what I'm referring to is mostly my connection shitting itself or just generally being too slow to use.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
You actually aim?
No no no. Not good. We are going to have to change that.
Here! Have a few beers :)

And welcome to TEST!

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Hello, Everyone
I'm an Australian, currently living in the sweaty nightmare that is Far North Queensland.
I got involved with Star Citizen when I was trying to get a heavily modded Freelancer working (unsuccessfully), and haven't looked back. Now, if only my internet was fast enough to handle it...
I only know a couple of IRL-friends who play, and given the nature of our jobs it can be hard to have us in the same place at the same time, so I'm really looking for a community to go on star-faring adventures with.

Look forward to meeting you all!
I know its its counter intuitive.. but just dont aim.. i mean JUST DO IT!!!.... and welcome to the best squardon in the verse. See you out there :)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
we misbehave by not aiming