Anyone else exited about EWAR?

Civil Hypocricy

Rear Admiral
Nov 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Civil_Hypocrisy
Besides another Herald, what types of other ships do you think could be incorporated into this niche?
I'd say any of the multi-purpose ships, like a Constellation Andromeda, possibly a Redeemer, since they talked about modules for that, or many other ships. I personally would like to see a stealthed out Super Hornet with EWAR capabilities, so you could sneak in and blind the enemies with some amazing music video before they get blown up by the Russian Roulette!

Reactions: CrashMan054

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
That's the way it goes with betas, all of the big guilds in EQ were founded by beta testers because we leapt far ahead of day 1 adopters with our foreknowledge of all the game mechanics (and occasionally exploits).

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
And that's something that would apply even moreso to Star Citizen I believe. I feel pretty comfortable saying that the (desired) scale and depth in SC is unprecedented. Getting a first shot at how it all works together is incredibly valuable.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I like though that there are potentially over 650k people with this knowledge, so the power won't be concentrated into an elite group. There were only a few thousand beta testers even in the final stages of the EQ beta, spread across all the servers.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Sounds like crowd control/stun which never ends up making pvp more fun..

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Hmm...gotta' create a roll manoeuvre, something flashy that can done right before crashing into...anything...so I can name it "the Rick Roll".

Forgot your password?