anyone going to buy 890 Jump?

bcmsemo

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 27, 2014
RSI Handle
darkbcm
Im an idiot...just bought one. Will most likely melt this down later for the carrack and something else though

Reactions: SeungRyul

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Yeah, who would spend that type of money for no 890 Jumps? I just can't wait to have our 890's decked out cruising the Galaxy. It will be our Jump Squardon.

TazBo

Commander
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
TazBo
I completely understand Major Templars comments. CIG is definitely now marketing to people with deeper pockets. Not too many average Joes would spend $600 for a game. I think they're in a frenzy that can't be stopped. They've figured out that creating more ships and offering LTI makes them a lot of money. So what are they doing?... continuing to create new ships and magically offering LTI again. I wonder when enough will be enough... when they reach $100 million maybe? I myself couldn't stand it and bought an 890 Jump. (I melted a Freelancer MIS and my Ghost and paid the difference). Their marketing strategy is brilliant. They've done a good job at creating a sense of urgency and making one feel like they're getting something special. That's brilliant. I do wish it would stop though. The prices are too high. I actually think they'd make more money if they brought down the ship prices. However these are just my opinions. I know that ultimately I had a choice to not click the Buy Now button.
Couldn't agree more.
I bought a ORIGIN 890 JUMP. I wanted to feel like Roman Abramovich!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I refuse to spend anything else on this game. I have a 300i (I will probably upgrade to 315 so I have jump). $600 is just insane.

I will just mooch off the rich guys :)

UndeadSoldier

Rear Admiral
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DivisionSoldier
Hey Egriz, I wish I could get to the point where you are and have my mind made up to not spend more money. But then they put something new out and I can't rest until I have it. It's ridiculous, I know.

But hey, you're welcome to ride in my 890 whenever I'm flying mine. :)

Forgot your password?