Anyone have a good address to mail something to Chris Roberts??

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
So, I made a thing*. And I want to send that thing to Chris Roberts. I know some of you other crazy kids have mailed him stuff in the past, so does anyone have a good address for me to use?

*A novel. I wrote a Star Citizen novel.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Just mail it to one of the offices.
That much I could pull from google on my own. I was hoping there was a specific Addy that I could use that would not lump it in with "deliveries". I can only imagine how much random mail they have to wade through.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
That much I could pull from google on my own. I was hoping there was a specific Addy that I could use that would not lump it in with "deliveries". I can only imagine how much random mail they have to wade through.
Well, doesn't matter if it gets lumped in with the deliveries, if you can make it stick out. Put it in a box that's shaped like an Aurora, and put that inside a bigger box. They're bound to notice.

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I've sent the devs a couple of my models. Typically the LA Office, attention whomever I'd like to receive the model.

Not sure if the big boss himself has packages vetted... aside from asking one of the Community Content Managers on Spectrum, you could always just send it and hope it doesn't end up in an incinerator.

Reactions: supitza and Sraika

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well.....your gift IS random mail to them.....

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I sent in my semen and am yet to find out if I'm a father....

Don't hold your breath.

Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I sent in my semen and am yet to find out if I'm a father....

Don't hold your breath.
Why did you send sailors to find out if you have children? Wouldn't checking ancestral records be more effective?

You should have sent some Librarians, they spend all day in a Library i'm sure they would have appreciated a change of scene.

Forgot your password?