Anyone seen a drunk guy recently?

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
I'm trying to track down my wayward space-faring husband who wandered off drunk again. I hear he found a pretty cool group that also enjoy the occasional adult beverage so I followed him here.

Hi, I'm the rational part of Alia_and_Gotin, and also my name comes first no matter what he says! *grin* I tend to be the quieter, behind-the-scenes support crew type. I enjoy most open world survival games and have also played many MMOs over the years from text based MUDs in the old days through WoW, Wildstar, Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, etc. etc. I've a ton of hours in Ark:Survival Evolved and 7 Days to Die and have dabbled in most others out there for bits and pieces.

When not flying about the universe, I enjoy horse related activities, specifically reining/ranch riding/trail. I work as a Cytogenetic Technologist as a Group Lead with over 20 years of examining chromosomes.

Ok, that's more talking about myself than I'm generally comfortable with. Thanks for having us!! Now, off to track down the long-haired hillbilly.....

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you have any favorite ships that you own or would like to eventually own & what game play options current & future will you be interested in?

Your favorite hillbilly said that you like an assortment of vehicles. My "Executive" armor that concierge gave me tells me that you're at least on the track in my direction & in this org, we're far from alone in that. lols Membership has its privileges, CIG gives all concierge members a bottle of special space whiskey when we've achieved the status.

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you have any favorite ships that you own or would like to eventually own & what game play options current & future will you be interested in?

Your favorite hillbilly said that you like an assortment of vehicles. My "Executive" armor that concierge gave me tells me that you're at least on the track in my direction & in this org, we're far from alone in that. lols Membership has its privileges, CIG gives all concierge members a bottle of special space whiskey when we've achieved the status.

I'm really enjoying mining in all forms, I use the Prospector and now the ROC a decent amount. Gotin and I use my MOLE quite a lot as well. Also very much enjoy my Aquila. I'm looking forward to the November Ship Sales :P Don't tell Gotin that though.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
You know, I'm not sure if its your guy or not, but I got this drunken asshole that follows me around everywhere...standing in front of and hogging all the mirrors in my house and cutting me off when I'm trying to talk. That guy's a real jerk....Welcome to TEST, by the way. If your Husband went drinking with Blind Owl, or really many of the other rabble around here, better start shopping for cheap tuxeedos and a pine box; cuz he's good as dead. 🍻

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You know, I'm not sure if its your guy or not, but I got this drunken asshole that follows me around everywhere...standing in front of and hogging all the mirrors in my house and cutting me off when I'm trying to talk. That guy's a real jerk....Welcome to TEST, by the way. If your Husband went drinking with Blind Owl, or really many of the other rabble around here, better start shopping for cheap tuxeedos and a pine box; cuz he's good as dead. 🍻
Or she can fill a fridge full of beer, secure it to the porch & lock it so that the only way it'll be opened it by entering his DOB. When he opens it, have it rigged to sound an alarm.

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Stand in front of the mirrors for a second, slap the guy a couple times....it may work. :P

Forgot your password?