Apparently the Aurora is a death machine

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
So, I get my first mission. Fly out there, deal with the pirates (there are always pirates), grab the cargo, go to enter my ship...AND it lops my legs off, and I bleed out in the cold, cold, vacuum of space.

To add insult to injury, NOW I have to file a claim to get my ship back. You know, the one parked out there with the three other Auroras that have bodies floating about them sans legs.

YUP, gonna be a fun PTU, NEVER dull!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
So, I get my first mission. Fly out there, deal with the pirates (there are always pirates), grab the cargo, go to enter my ship...AND it lops my legs off, and I bleed out in the cold, cold, vacuum of space.

To add insult to injury, NOW I have to file a claim to get my ship back. You know, the one parked out there with the three other Auroras that have bodies floating about them sans legs.

You've managed to pick up a crate! I've been trying since yesterday morning; the 1 time I didn't crash/bug out until entering an outpost, I picked up a crate and it instantly despawned. While I was cursing at the lost crate, the whole game crashed.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Aurora's have betrayed us!? WHAT!?!?!

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
You've managed to pick up a crate! I've been trying since yesterday morning; the 1 time I didn't crash/bug out until entering an outpost, I picked up a crate and it instantly despawned. While I was cursing at the lost crate, the whole game crashed.
Well, I went back, filed my claim, got my Cutlass (No ladders! Take that structures of death!), went to open the rear ramp....and game crashed.

Ya know? I think I got some beer around here someplace...

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I hope you took time to Contribute to that in the IC while you were recovering.
Yeah, it was reported by an Avocado already. So not going to duplicate it.

CORRECTION: This was not a duplicate problem, so put it in. Also put in the "When trying to open Mobi-glass all interaction with ship ceased".

On the upside, I did not crash with the cargo...simply because I did not want to WAIT that long, I was headed straight for Crusader.

Ya know, I would like to be able to finish just ONE job, I am getting a greatly deserved...errrr...erroneously attributed reputation of ineptitude.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?