Apparently the NFT market has crashed, but it has not.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I strongly object to calling out moonbirds as "pixelated fucking owls". This is an offense to owls! @Blind Owl or isn't it? You're the judge :D

Edit: Also I apologize in advance directing blindowl's attention towards moonbirds. I sincerly hope it won't bankrupt him. Even though those pixelated moonbirds are cute and cuddly

Last edited:

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Depends on how we measure 'crashed'. With Coinbase down 50% reflecting a big drop in crypto sales, the virtual currency market, in general, is taking it on the chin. I suspect both crypto and NFT value will only rise as the metaverse evolves though. But, man, the NFT acronym is unfortunate. 'NFT' could be misconstrued to mean things counter to the asset's purpose. The next genius will be whomever invents a better term that a majority of the country can grasp for investment.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I strongly object to calling out moonbirds as "pixelated fucking owls". This is an offense to owls! @Blind Owl or isn't it? You're the judge :D

Edit: Also I apologize in advance directing blindowl's attention towards moonbirds. I sincerly hope it won't bankrupt him. Even though those pixelated moonbirds are cute and cuddly
No no, pixelated fucking owls sounds like a great alt account name! 🦉
Im going to buy @Blind Owl a new profile pic!
Holy shit is it my birthday?! 🤣

Forgot your password?