Application...I think?

Join pls

• Total voters

Keg

Commander
Apr 2, 2018
RSI Handle
CaptainKeg
I'm following the steps...I don't really know what's going on, its 12:09 PM and I'm already drunk...its Monday

Active Navy, I like...kind of do comms for people sometimes, I don't really know what I do, I just run around with guns and radios sometimes. I'm hardcore into BDS...I mean Star Citizen, if you ever see somebody flying around port Olisar, crashing into ships...crashing into your ship, its probably me...I'm drunk...I haven't seen any UEE laws prohibiting such things, carry on.

All I really want in Star Citizen is to smuggle moonshine with my Ford F150...errr...MISC freelancer and grow space weed out of my endeavor, if I can't do either there is a 99.78% chance I'm selling my account, and also moving to Canada (just kidding, Canada is nice though)

Don't you think the Vulcan would be good cover for a drug dealer ship?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to Test @Keg !!!

.I mean Star Citizen, if you ever see somebody flying around port Olisar, crashing into ships...crashing into your ship, its probably me..
Actually that might be any one of us. Just sayin. We don't *try* to crash into other ships, it just happens.

I'm drunk...I haven't seen any UEE laws prohibiting such things, carry on.
So we also theorycrafted that a Starfarer could also be retrofitted with huge beer kegs, and we found a "probable non-design" use for the side doors in a Cutlass, for when you've had too much beer to hold in. But it might be a viable defensive tactic, depending on your aim.

Last edited:

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
I'm following the steps...I don't really know what's going on, its 12:09 PM and I'm already drunk...its Monday

Active Navy, I like...kind of do comms for people sometimes, I don't really know what I do, I just run around with guns and radios sometimes. I'm hardcore into BDS...I mean Star Citizen, if you ever see somebody flying around port Olisar, crashing into ships...crashing into your ship, its probably me...I'm drunk...I haven't seen any UEE laws prohibiting such things, carry on.

All I really want in Star Citizen is to smuggle moonshine with my Ford F150...errr...MISC freelancer and grow space weed out of my endeavor, if I can't do either there is a 99.78% chance I'm selling my account, and also moving to Canada (just kidding, Canada is nice though)

Welcome Bro.YEETTTTT

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

Proof that you will fit right in. I will say that if you are actually managing to follow the steps in the correct order, you might not be drunk enough yet. (Especially for it being a Monday.)

Nothing that the majority of us haven't done at some point. Also, it's called creative TEST piloting. Some might call a TEST landing a crash, but they are just jealous that we can land various ships in unusual ways better than they can.

Yes, the Vulcan would be a good cover for a drug dealer ship. Especially if you were to perform minor hull repairs on UEE fleet ships & while doing so stash some of your contraband within the cavity you are sealing up so that they will be smuggling the supply onto the base for you.

If this idea seems familiar, it has been done many times before. The most notorious time would revolve around the Delorean motor company.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Keg :beers:
I don't really know what I do
its 12:09 PM and I'm already drunk...its Monday
I don't really know what's going on
if you ever see somebody flying around port Olisar, crashing into ships...crashing into your ship, its probably me...
I'm drunk...
All very strong points. 2. and 5. let me assume that your name is referred to a beer keg? The strongest point of all!!!

Forgot your password?