Appreciation for some quality top shelf marketing

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I clicked the ORG page thingy on RSI website because haven't seen it in a while...
was curious what the ORG number was up to now..
and then saw this work of art and genius!

I will proudly dog all canons with my ship debri! lol

P.S. I'm gonna bring up the legendary hypercube management model in my next business class ;D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
P.S. I'm gonna bring up the legendary hypercube management model in my next business class ;D
The advantage of our command structure is obvious! *indecipherable five dimensional cuboid thing*

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If I had an ounce of modesty I would say I can't take credit for this.

But since I made the whole thing, I am taking full credit for this.

At the time it was actually a bit of a gamble. All the other orgs where putting out serious and meaningful pitches.

There were a number of members in TEST who were very concerned that this poster would attract the wrong kind of people. To them I say yes, it did indeed attract all the wrong kinds! :D

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This is the art that made up my mind, that this org is as "normal" as me.... :upside_down: :eye::nose::eye:
Clicking on join was a no brainer. :thinking:

:beer::beers::popcorn::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::beers::beers::beers::beers::popcorn::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::beers::beers:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
This is the art that made up my mind, that this org is as "normal" as me.... :upside_down: :eye::nose::eye:
Clicking on join was a no brainer. :thinking:

:beer::beers::popcorn::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::beers::beers::beers::beers::popcorn::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::beers::beers:
Same. Its the reason I clicked join as well.

Forgot your password?