CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Greetings fine pilots/space weirdos of TEST. I have some various ship giveaways that are taking place during the month of April to help promote my Twitch stream. As always, TEST members are eligible for these as well and your continued support is greatly appreciated. I'm really hoping to get partnered with Twitch after this month, so it's time to full nuclear with promotions and what better way to do so than with free loot!

#1: Aegis Vanguard LTI

Thread: http://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/248564/giveaway-aegis-vanguard-lti-giveaway-from-captain-richard

Yep, that's right. I'm giving away an Aegis Vanguard on the RSI Forums. If you'd like to enter and/or help promote the giveaway, just add the above banner to your profile signature block there and link it to my Twitch channel. This is probably going to get a lot of entries, but the more people rocking the banner, the more people will catch the stream. 27 people have followed in just the last four hours! :D

#2: Aegis Gladius Ship Package

I'm giving away an Aegis Gladius ship package at 3,000 followers. It's at 2,724 right now, so keep an eye on that follower counter and come enter the giveaway when it goes live. I've done a bunch of follower stretch goal ship giveaways previously and they've been pretty popular. As always, you must be a follower to be eligible. ;)

#3 Origin Jumpworks M50

Admiral_Nolan has enabled super badass mode and donated an Origin M50 ship package to give away next Friday! We'll likely do some form of racing Grand Prix to win it, so stay tuned and be sure to catch streams next week in case we do qualifying runs before the final race! Again, you must be a follower to be eligible for this and any other loot during Friday Freebies. Woot!

That's it for now. Thanks a bunch for helping out a fellow TEST Twitch nerd!

Last edited:

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Hey richard, you should give me shit cause you love me... and im awesome

#BALLSDEEP

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
don't give me any shit, just that Gladius

Anna

Space Marshal
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
FirebirdX2
That is very nice of you captain, but why is there no test logo on the side of the banner? ;-)

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Fell asleep yesterday while watching your stream. From what i did see though, hands down best SC personality/stream on twitch. It's like ADHD meets HighOnLife, absolutely bananaz.
Nice to see that you come swinging with heavy hitters like these 3 to exposes even more of the world to that glorious beard

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I, too wish I could watch Capt Richard more often. He start streaming shortly before I am thinking about bed. And that's me on west coast time. Once I'm back on the east coast I'll never see him again. Wow, just made myself sad...

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I am a Twitch Turbo subscriber and all of my broadcasts stay online for 60 days. If you want to check out recent shows, they're under the "Past Broadcasts" section in my profile.

One guy told me he downloaded a bunch of them to watch while sailing from Florida to Maine or something. That is completely awesome.

Reactions: Farasalt

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Insanity, racing, explosion, space ships, and a healthy dose of DERP! Alway fun hanging out on stream.

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Already in,thanks

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
You stream? I black out from 8 - 10 CDT.

Shutter

Grand Admiral
Mar 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Shutter
You Water Drinking barrel rolling rag doll goat flopping nut.

OK, OK, I'll clear my schedule.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Hi guys, just posting a few updates for the various giveaways this month:

Update #1: Vanguard Giveaway - So far, the fan support has been pretty incredible and over 1,000 people have entered the giveaway. The thread has been on the front page of RSI's General section for two weeks now with over 10,000 views and participation shows no signs of slowing down!

Update #2: Gladius Giveaway - Due to the above promotion, over 100 new folks have followed my channel and we're now at 2,919 Twitch pals, meaning only 81 follows to go to 3,000 before someone gets a sweet new fighter package!

Update #3: Captain's Cup Grand Prix - Due to brutal timing on CIG's part with the release of Star Citizen Alpha 1.1.1 right before the event was set to go live, the Captain's Cup had to be postponed until this Friday. More prizes & loot have been added, so you still have time to practice if you think you've got what it take to win the Cup!

Last edited:

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Sucks I'm going to miss it because I'm driving to Minneapolis Friday after work. Hope everyone has a good time, and it runs without issues. If there are any though... I'm free next week besides the Crux Cup. Also if you reach 3000 this week are you doing it the day you get to 3000 or waiting until the next day? I'll have to find something else to dump all my Captain Richard credits on by the 30th.

Forgot your password?