Aquila, Mercury or Corsair?

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Well the Carrack is supposed to be the top line explorer so of course its everyone's choice.
Honestly I do love the Carrack and want it as a primary ship, but if I know im going like into a combat zone ill bring whatever fighter i have. and if im with a larger group I may man a station on the capital ship ect. But Carrack is love and life

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I've got my Carrack and can't wait to explore with it when the time comes, it will probably be my go to ship. and I've already set aside the money for the endeavor master set. Depending on how many sales between now and the anniversary catch my eye I'll shoot for the 890 Jump. If I can't resist some of the stuff they come out with between now and then I'll have to go with the 600I touring I think

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I've got my Carrack and can't wait to explore with it when the time comes, it will probably be my go to ship. and I've already set aside the money for the endeavor master set. Depending on how many sales between now and the anniversary catch my eye I'll shoot for the 890 Jump. If I can't resist some of the stuff they come out with between now and then I'll have to go with the 600I touring I think
I picked up the Endeavour master set in the last sale and melted it a couple of weeks ago, its years off getting made and the only time we need to worry about buying it is when they start talking about finalising fleets.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
There's mention of the 600I being modular, did they ever mention what that would mean in the future beyond the luxury vs exploration load outs?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
There's mention of the 600I being modular, did they ever mention what that would mean in the future beyond the luxury vs exploration load outs?
That's the extent of the modularity that we know of at the moment. Either way the 600 explore and tour need a massive rework on their interior. The touring elevator can't be used in space so there is no way to get back in the ship once you leave it. Cargo can't really be brought into the ship because the elevator is just big enough for a single person to use. And when you do buy cargo they clip through the plants and stair under the VIP suites.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?