Are people's expectations getting...weird?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I just saw this posted on reddit:

"In the livestream, there's a few parts where the players are inside ships flying in the atmosphere and tilted almost 90° to the ground with doors open, but the player inside just sticks to the floor of the ship instead of falling out.

Is it intentional like the ships have their own gravity even inside atmospheres or are the players wearing magnetic boots or something?

I hope in time we will be able to do stuff like throw players trying to take over a ship by opening the side doors and doing barrel rolls"

......................................................................................................................................
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's called centrifugal effect something most people that gone to school learned in 3rd grade. same reason why all passengers in a commercial jet don't all fall to one side when plane is turning or the water in the bucket stay in bucket when you swing it in circle over your head..... etc

"faceplant" Reddit is mostly tabloid BS IMO
Why don't people use their brain to think first before asking questions, when they most of the time can figure out the answer by them self or already actually know the answer..

The laziness and stupidity of man kind never stop to amaze me..

CHEERS! :beers: :beer: :beers: :beer:

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
It's called centrifugal effect something most people that gone to school learned in 3rd grade. same reason why all passengers in a commercial jet don't all fall to one side when plane is turning or the water in the bucket stay in bucket when you swing it in circle over your head..... etc

"faceplant" Reddit is tabloid BS IMO
Why don't people use their brain to think first before asking questions, when they most of the time can figure out the answer by them self or already actually know the answer..

The laziness and stupidity of man kind never stop amaze me..

CHEERS! :beers: :beer: :beers: :beer:
Because spilling beers is just plain wrong!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
For my own sanity I am at zero expectations. That being said wouldn't it be cool to be able to do low level passes and hot drop vehicles, you know like the Hercules (C130 for the Yanks). So all those parked by friend vehicles could be errr launched as you fly over head!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
For my own sanity I am at zero expectations. That being said wouldn't it be cool to be able to do low level passes and hot drop vehicles, you know like the Hercules (C130 for the Yanks). So all those parked by friend vehicles could be errr launched as you fly over head!
We WILL try this. Multiple times

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Wow. Holy Fuck people (people on reddit) chill the Fuck out and let them design the goddamned game.

Yes, people's expectations are getting fucking ridiculous.

Sorry for the F-bombs.
/rant.
No need to apologize for the F-bombs Owl. We all know that you are simply restocking the bar for us. After all, We TESTies have been known to use various kegs as party bombs. In this particular case you selected the use of the F grade keg bomb.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
ALL THE SHIPS stuffed in your ships.
Now we're partying!
No need to apologize for the F-bombs Owl. We all know that you are simply restocking the bar for us. After all, We TESTies have been known to use various kegs as party bombs. In this particular case you selected the use of the F grade keg bomb.

Haha, thanks @Talonsbane, you just made me crack the fuck up.

Now we're really partying!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Now we're partying!

Haha, thanks @Talonsbane, you just made me crack the fuck up.

Now we're really partying!
I was told long ago that a party never really starts until somebody gets hurt & then it's a riot. So I guess the question is who will be the 1st of us to accidentally cut ourselves while crushing a freshly drained beer can on our foreheads to make this party official?

Forgot your password?