Are people's expectations getting...weird?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I was told long ago that a party never really starts until somebody gets hurt & then it's a riot. So I guess the question is who will be the 1st of us to accidentally cut ourselves while crushing a freshly drained beer can on our foreheads to make this party official?
Oh boy. I prefer crushing my Aurora against, well, against anything. Does that work?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The morning of Dec 7, 1941, the pilots of the Japanese kamikaze squadrons had shots of sake together before flying to Pearl Harbor to sneak attack it. So if you are planning on doing a bit of dive bombing Aurora style, then it sucks to be in your cross-hairs as clearly you will not be alone as I heard that the pilots of TEST Squadron have enough ships to block out the Sun. In the words of Trinity from the Matrix, "Dodge this."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The morning of Dec 7, 1941, the pilots of the Japanese kamikaze squadrons had shots of sake together before flying to Pearl Harbor to sneak attack it. So if you are planning on doing a bit of dive bombing Aurora style, then it sucks to be in your cross-hairs as clearly you will not be alone as I heard that the pilots of TEST Squadron have enough ships to block out the Sun. In the words of Trinity from the Matrix, "Dodge this."
Mwaahahaha.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
you dont want to die alone with me?
No, I'm the one that crashed the ship in the first place. I died on impact and now you have to agonize over whether or not you're gonna eat my juicy corpse. Wait....can that be a gameplay mechanic? Westworld had cannibals...

Forgot your password?