Are we there yet?

Faithless

Ensign
Jan 1, 2019
RSI Handle
Faithless / Unbeliever
Where you from stranger?
Originally South Central LA, via lower Vancouver Island, Vancouver BC, San Diego, Da Nang, North Carolina, Portland (a couple times), LA again, Seattle, Cripple Creek CO, Santa Rosa CA, New Hampsire and southwest Washington.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I'm looking for an alternate reality I can upload my consciousness into, and this is the best damn alternate reality ever.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Step One: Exploration, fleet ops including medical and intel roles, Byzantine political intrigue.
Step Two:
Step Three: Total galactic domination. (I may need some help... I often need some help reaching my beer.)

What was the first game you remember playing?
We called it Cowboys and Indians. I was three, and it was kind of a pre-alpha of Call of Duty, except nobody had heard of computers, we used our fingers for guns and the spawn point was an old vinegar jug in the middle of the lawn with water and torn up clover leaves in it. First computer game was probably Zork.

What other games do you play?
WoW (about 8000 hours on my main, but I was an altaholic), Second Life, Fallout 4, sampled a bunch of military FPS that never got a hook in me.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I looked in the dictionary under SC organization, and there was a picture of Test. As for why, size _is_ important, because many hands not only make the light work, but they can change out a blown keg at the same time. To tell the truth though, it's only because the logo is going to look da bomb on my Beemer adventure bike.

Picard or Kirk?
Deana Troy

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
It's a 2014 R1200GS I got last fall, just before the rains came. I figure I was lucky to get it, the dealer took 3 calls on it while he was doing my paperwork.
Still fitting and farkling it on dry days.
That is a pretty bike. I keep looking at the 2017 k1300R's; I really want one for my daily rider, but they're about as far from a commuter as it gets.

Forgot your password?