Are you able to upgrade p52/p72 to other ships?

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
As the title says.
Was looking for a super cheap high insurance option to upgrade to a cutlass and was wondering if you can do it by buying one of these then upgrading? I will have the credits to upgrade that far but looking for something as cheap as poss.

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
You can only get a LTI ship if it is in concept. If you want to have a LTI Cutlass, then buy a concept warbond LTI Hawk and an upgrade from Hawk to Cutlass. The Warbond Hawk costs $80, the upgrade from Hawk ($90) to Cutlass ($100) costs $10. You will have a LTI Cutlass for $90 instead of a 6 months insurance Cutlass for $100.
Warbond versions are cheaper than Store Credit version because you spend fresh cash.

Reactions: FZD and Passeeo

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
Thanks for the responses folks, i probably should have mentioned I already have a starter pack upgraded to Cut black so my plan was to look for the cheapest way to melt my pack and get a cutlass black again with decent insurance and just leave the starter ship to one side.

Regardless i got the answers i needed i just wasn't sure if the snubs weren't classed as "ships".

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?