Radegast74

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
That does answer some concerns I had.
Ditto.

The other interesting thing they mentioned was running off of battery power, so that your ship would not throw up as big an EM or IR signature. Interesting mechanic, and I'm guessing stealth ships will be making use of that.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Woah, someone send the Arse to rehab, it has an addition to its missiles!

The ARES is a single-seat fighter with no interior. The stated long-range “capability” comes from the large size of the weapon with its inherent longer range of engagement, in addiction to its compliment of missiles.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Still love this answer.

Can you make the Inferno go “BRRRRRRRRRRRRT!” please?

We’ll do our best, however, the RPM of the Inferno is less than an A10’s main gun, so it will feature a unique sound to Star Citizen.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Given this is less than ideal for dogfighting, I think I'd choose a missile platform for the kinds of attacks this is intended for. I haven't looked at the numbers, but an Andromeda can do a lot of missile damage without being exposed to cap ship return fire. Too, I think a player could do more damage crewing a Jav than with this. . .and group play on a Jav would be a real kick!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Q&A came along as I was starting to get buyers remorse, haha. Now I'm jazzed again. Brrrrrrrrrrrrt.

But is it remorse? Or is it the fact that I like constantly tweaking my fleet, lol. Never satisfied.
Well it you fell in ned of a remorse cure just hit the "donate" button in you hangar and fill my handler in... it will get some time but the remorse sense will vanish ...
For a better effect do it while drinking a good beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well it you fell in ned of a remorse cure just hit the "donate" button in you hangar and fill my handler in... it will get some time but the remorse sense will vanish ...
For a better effect do it while drinking a good beer.
But . . .but I have no beer here. Like none. At all. It makes me sad. 17 more days. Haha

Reactions: Vavrik

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
I'm going to buy one of each variant and name them Brrrrrrt and Ernie.
Ernie is the Inferno one, right? :-)

Q&A came along as I was starting to get buyers remorse, haha. Now I'm jazzed again. Brrrrrrrrrrrrt.

But is it remorse? Or is it the fact that I like constantly tweaking my fleet, lol. Never satisfied.
And I lately am starting to feel happy about my fleet and starting to slow down the purchase intent...

Forgot your password?