Argo SRV Concept Sale - Sale Open to All now

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Same. Makes me wonder if they were intending this to be also used to help facilitate the loading and unloading of Hull's. Could also be useful in moving ore from the Orion to a Hull for transport back to market.
Based on at least 1 image that I've seen, you could be correct in that @Bambooza

Reactions: Bambooza

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I get the feeling that IF you can daisy chain a group of these to where 1 pulls the next behind them, THEN at some future TEST gathering in game, there might be so (most likely) TESTosterone fueled games of tug-a-war with 2 teams tugging against each other with a Beerfarer loaded with TEST brand space beer on the line for the winners. Just an idea for those with either the TESTicular fortitude or thirst to join in the fun.

No trying to sneak on board the Beerfarer & getting sloshed while the competition is going on. I'm looking at you brother @Blind Owl . ;p
I resemble this comment!
:drunk:

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
So if your ships is flying at speed x and you apply a pull force with this ship does this mean you can make your ship go faster? If so if you can daisy chain them in a loop can you create a black hole by spinning fast enough?

Forgot your password?