Arma 3 "Epoc"?

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
That's a terrible idea, Tanoa is a mostly jungle environment where as Essaker was basically built for the post apocalyptic zombie eisque game play.
esseker is absolutely tiny, tanoa opens the door for the type of gameplay we are aiming for. dont judge it before you try it :p we make out own missions so tanoa lets us do things that a small map like esseker cant

Phoxxy

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Phoxxy_pwny
esseker is absolutely tiny, tanoa opens the door for the type of gameplay we are aiming for. dont judge it before you try it :p we make out own missions so tanoa lets us do things that a small map like esseker cant
It's not that tiny, plus it's got a lot of story just begging to happen in the map, so many unique areas and such

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
all 3 RHS mods, VSM, Extended base building, Exile, jurrasic arma, zombies and demons. (thats what we are currently running, when tanoa comes out we might have a ww2 exile server that uses ace
RHS GREF; RHS AFRF; RHS USAF; VSM, EXTENDED BASE BUILDING; EXILE; JURRASIC ARMA; RYANS ZOMBIES AND DEMONS. the server will also let you use blastcore and dragonfire if you are into that

Phoxxy

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Phoxxy_pwny
RHS GREF; RHS AFRF; RHS USAF; VSM, EXTENDED BASE BUILDING; EXILE; JURRASIC ARMA; RYANS ZOMBIES AND DEMONS. the server will also let you use blastcore and dragonfire if you are into that
If the server is using blastcore does that mean you won't require it on client side to hear sounds? Cause normally that's just a client sided mod.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Blastcore and Dragonfyre are both client-side addons. You guys ought to add the new Spec 4 Gear mod. It adds additional standalone G3s like the ones in RHS, only with AOR1 and 2, a better M81, tropical and arid Multicam, tan and Ranger green. There's also a VSM retexture for more personalized warfighter gear. Pretty sure Spec 4 is on STEAM, and I know the VSM Warfighter pack is.

No point being in the apocalypse if you can't look cool as shit.

Reactions: Irishnutcase

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I'm definitely game to play some Arma 3

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
I love watching Frankie's ARMA videos on YouTube. And his other videos for that matter. I would love to play ARMA 3 especially with zombies! Although I've only played a little bit of ARMA 2. So many commands to remember. Only thing that bothers me about DayZ is playing with other people that just kill your ass as soon as you start. I'd rather have a private sever to play with friends.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Frankies videos are the best!! I really liked the most recent one that was more scripted, but nonetheless; it was still captivating and made me want to play!! Anyone familiar with setting up a Arma server? I'd like Exile running if we go private.

Forgot your password?