ARMA III

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
No such thing as a wrong time zone. We always make it work. I'm EST but I don't really play past 9:00 pm EST on the weekdays. Generally I'm on from 4-9. We've gotten together with Europeans and played together for several hours. We'll make it work!

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
My PC isn't the best for ARMA III.

I have run an ARMA II OA server and also an ARMA III server before, I probably still have the server files too, but I think I am in the wrong timezone to get to play with you guys regularlly :)
You could lob those files over to chrizz(our resident server manager slave) so TEST can host its own ARMA servers.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I dabble, but haven't fired the game up in a few months. I will have to relearn a lot of it, but having a group to play with should make that easier. I am 'halfsane' on steam.

HanselEZK

Lieutenant
Jun 17, 2014
RSI Handle
EZK
I play regularly, so hell yeah I'm up for it.
Steam: Liarm
Picture of a dog licking a window. Why not?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
well, now that We've necro'd the thread, I'll go ahead and join in. Steam is GrammarGestapo.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
so I finally figured out why it wasn't launching...

it was the stupid TeamSpeak Overlay... when I restarted, it ran, started TS, it crashed...

turned off Overlay, it now launches.

Now I'm confused with all the keys and the campaign doesn't tell me anything.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Group up for Wasteland tonight? Had a blast last night and would love to do that again with some more people.

Forgot your password?