ARMA III

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Reporting for duty. I would also like to note that ARMA 3 is the most insulting game ever for a Greek person. I literally stopped the campaign after 10 minutes. I really hope American mentality towards Greeks is not simulated as well as the terrain is.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Reporting for duty. I would also like to note that ARMA 3 is the most insulting game ever for a Greek person. I literally stopped the campaign after 10 minutes. I really hope American mentality towards Greeks is not simulated as well as the terrain is.
Americans hold the Greeks in high regard. We like greek history, culture and especially the food. However the same cant be said for Bohemia Interactive which is a Czech studio. My guess is that Bohemia is still bitter about having their devs jailed.

Droc

Captain
Aug 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Droc
I'm completely dissatisfied with arma3. I have it, name in credits, but it has so far to go before it becomes acceptable as a replacement for arma2.

I still play a2 Wasteland daily.

For those who don't know me, I did the original tonic arma2 Wasteland, aafter that I went to samatra Wasteland via c4g and did server admin. After samatra went a3 I went to admin Cqc Wasteland, and after that closed up shop, I regular tcf.
If anyone plays a2 Wasteland, lemme know.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Make sure you carry bullets...

Pirate-Haz

Rear Admiral
Aug 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Pirate-HaZ
Codefourgaming has a few good servers up. 3 Wastelands and 2 King of the Hills.. Both run pretty well. Unfortunetly the recent update has pretty much messed up 90% of the servers out there. I still play Arma 2 almost every night.

I do not wish to promote or ask anyone to join them at all in any way or fashion. This post is for advice on a server to hit up only. As other server admins are mostly assholes and ban for stupid reasons

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
If anyone's interested i'm playing in an Arma event Saturday if you want to join me. Also Arma 3 is half off if anyone doesn't have it.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
It's on sale, but still nearly $40. When it gets down to around $20-25, I'll pick up a copy to play the community-made DayZ mod for it.

Love me some DayZ, but I never actually played Arma itself.

Last edited:

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Good grief. Arma 3 has been out for over a year and they're still charging $60 for it on Steam.

I guess I'll be waiting a while then. :/

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Good grief. Arma 3 has been out for over a year and they're still charging $60 for it on Steam.

I guess I'll be waiting a while then. :/
ha. got the alpha. on sale. for 15 dollars.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Yeah, I can wait until it's on an actual Steam sale or something. I only want it for some zombie slaughter action!

I'm trying to resist the temptation to install Arma II again and get a little DayZ in, but I played it for over a year and kind of want an updated experience. It's a shame Bohemia is slacking hard on the standalone version. I had such high hopes for it.

It's been out for what...a year now and still no cars? And zombies can still walk through walls?? Yeah, no thanks.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Yeah, I can wait until it's on an actual Steam sale or something. I only want it for some zombie slaughter action!

I'm trying to resist the temptation to install Arma II again and get a little DayZ in, but I played it for over a year and kind of want an updated experience. It's a shame Bohemia is slacking hard on the standalone version. I had such high hopes for it.

It's been out for what...a year now and still no cars? And zombies can still walk through walls?? Yeah, no thanks.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
It's on sale, but still nearly $40. When it gets down to around $20-25, I'll pick up a copy to play the community-made DayZ mod for it.

Love me some DayZ, but I never actually played Arma itself.
You should totally give it a try. Some of my favorite gaming experiences were with arma 2.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
They are having a sale on the Arma3 site. Weekend Deal, Arma3 50% off, Arma2 20% off.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Only one more person needed for a full squad for arma tomorrow! Feel free to pm me if you want to join in.

Forgot your password?