Arma training

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Is anyone is planning on playing Arma on our server tomorrow, but wants to go through a quick training session tonight, I'll be glad to show you the ropes.
Would just be general loadout, controls, medical and radio stuff.
Getting a loadout saved is also highly suggested, so we font have to hold up the action tomorrow.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I cant get the tactical radio to work. I couldnt get ACRE to work w/ Arma 2, either.
edit: Otherwise, I'd love to hop in and provide (fumble thru) CAS.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
We're playing Arma 3.
See this post for setting everything up:
https://testsquadron.com/threads/we-have-an-arma-3-server.2987/
Maybe I wasn't clear: I have everything set up except "tactical radio". Not because I can't read directions; but because it dosent work for me. I can join a game on this server, but I can't communicate. I have all of the settings correct, everything setup as per the .ru site, but no comms. I talkie talkie, but now speakie Speakie.

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Maybe I wasn't clear: I have everything set up except "tactical radio". Not because I can't read directions; but because it dosent work for me. I can join a game on this server, but I can't communicate. I have all of the settings correct, everything setup as per the .ru site, but no comms. I talkie talkie, but now speakie Speakie.
For game play balance tfar is required. You will not be able to join the game if you do not have it properly set up. It takes 5 minutes max to do and is very simple.

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
if its not letting you communicate, you may not be on the right radio channal. also i cant connect to the server it just says "connecting failed"

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Try and get on early today and we can help you figure it out.

Forgot your password?