We have an ARMA 3 server!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Download Arma3Sync here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22199

Install it and create a new repository by clicking on the [+] icon on the Repositories tab. Enter the following into the fields:
Public auto-config url: ftp://66.150.121.217/.a3s/autoconfig
Repository name: TEST Squadron
Press OK.
Click on the
icon on the side and connect to the repository.
On the next screen on Download field click on the green tickmark
to check for Addons. When it is Finished, tick the select All above the list of addons to select all.

Then click on the
icon under Download Addons to start the download. After the download finishes, it is time to enable the addons.

Click on the Addons tab and under Addon Groups enable the TEST Squadron group by ticking the box next to it.

Now it is time to include the Server. Click on Online tab and the + icon on the side to add a server. Add the server info:
Description: TEST Insurgency
IP Address: 66.150.121.217
Port: 2302
Join with modset: TEST Squadron

Go on http://radio.task-force.ru/ and download the Task Force Radio mod, install the plugin on Teamspeak following the instructions on their site.

TFR is REQUIRED to connect to the server.

Login to our TS3 Server:
Address: arma3testsquad.ts.nfoservers.com
Password: t3stb3st

Before joining a game make sure you go to Join Server Lobby channel to be moved into the TaskForceRadio channel automatically.

Then back in Arma3Sync on bottom of window on Join Server dropdown box select the TEST Insurgency Server, Game Version: ArmA III and click on Start Game.

The game will start and might ask to restart with BattleEye enabled. Accept. To avoid this in the future, in Arma3Sync set the ArmA III Executable under Launcher option to arma3battleye.exe instead of arma3.exe

Enjoy!

Mods List
@CBA_A3
@CUP_Terrains
@RHSAFRF
@RHSUSAF
@ace
@task_force_radio
@ALiVE
@IWAR
@SMA
@CAF_AG1.5
@Dragonfyre

Last edited:

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
What sort of games do you guys play, I have A3 but haven't played much other than public multiplayer stuff like KoTH, but am very keen to get into more serious play styles

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
What sort of games do you guys play, I have A3 but haven't played much other than public multiplayer stuff like KoTH, but am very keen to get into more serious play styles
We play Insurgency missions. They are extremely fun and require good cooperation to survive. OPFOR have AI players and human players so it makes it extremely hard for BLUEFOR. However BLUEFOR have the technological and vehicle advantage.
BLUFOR must kill AI durka durkas in villages to get suitcase drops with Intel. This Intel shows approximate location of weapon caches on the map and then you have to get there, find the actual cache and destroy it. OPFOR can win the mission by killing all BLUFOR and making them lose all their tickets before BLUFOR can destroy all weapon caches.

Reactions: SeungRyul

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Bulloko

Commander
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bulloko
Yeppers! I played Arma 2 for awhile and the Day Z mod for Arma 2. Haven't gotten around to buying Arma 3 though.

Iced_Eagle

Admiral
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Iced_Eagle
Haven't played with you drunkards in a while... I'm in for the next session! Just tested connecting with the server and it looks like I'm good to go. :)

loose_unit

Vice Admiral
May 12, 2014
RSI Handle
loose_unit
I am installing the mods! Let's do this!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I haven't had anyone to play real ArmA with in months :)
I'll be sure to stop by soon!

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
If you are interested in playing in large numbers hop on mumble so we can get things going.

loose_unit

Vice Admiral
May 12, 2014
RSI Handle
loose_unit
uuugh, my playwithsix broke, I am reinstalling now, hopefully it doesn't have to re-download the mods.

Forgot your password?