Atlas Defense Industries requires members to earn certifications to fly their own ships!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
As a former member of ADI, I would like to invite you all to take a look at one part of their certification process. You must memorize this and be able to recite on demand and you must use these while in Arena Commander. I introduce you to the official ADI Brevity list.
I flew on a very brevited server for DCS and even i never used that many keysigns... what the fuck are they doing with their lives?!?!?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Proposed TEST Brevity List

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo, pick a target and away we go= Blaze away at someone who's not on our team(especially me)

Winchester= Out of ammo or beer, whichever is more important at the moment

Bingo= Low on fuel or beer, whichever is more important at the moment

Holy CRAP, That's a SHITLOAD of Bad Guys!= There are 2 or more enemy spacecraft in the vicinity(hopefully not more than 2)

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!= Self explanatory, usually ordered immediately following "Holy CRAP, That's a SHITLOAD of Bad Guys!"

Oh Shit= The traditional last words of the fighter pilot, usually uttered just before dying a glorious death doing something stupid that could have been prevented

Everyone, feel free to contribute, but if the list gets to long [BREVITY] goes out the window!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Using ADI's own Brevity List I have done this:

We need to Abort the Anchor to Attack the Bandit. Once we Bingo the Blind Bogey we can execute a Bone Break on his Brevity. His Broke Lock will Buddy Spike the Bugout Burner. We can then Check the Cleared Hot Closing to search for a new Cold and Committed Contact. Crank your Defensive Drag Element so you can be Engaged to the Eyeball and Fence Check your Fox One, Fox Two, Fox Three, and Fox Four or you'll only shoot a Furball.

Gimbal your Guns Hard and keep your Heads Down so you Hit the Holding Hands of your comrades. As you then cross the Home Plate it will be Hot. Perform a Jink on the Joker behind you to Kill him. Get Locked with your Magnum to execute a Merge to the sweet Music of No Joy.

Playtime is forbidden and Popeye is banned from our internal Press. Using a Raygun on Roger is strictly frowned upon and will result in much Running between the nearly Sandwiched bodies of our members. Never Saunter over a Shadow that has a Shooter Shotgun so Sick he will Skip It and Slice into the Sorted Spike.

Splash your Status on the forum with a Stinger at the end and we will be Supporting you all the way. Switch the Tally to the Trail you Trashed with the Tumbleweed and get a Visual on the Wedge that the Weeds have opened up. WhatLuck is it that we don't know WhatState we live in but thanks to Wilco we know now we live in Winchester.

Lightmare

Commander
Apr 7, 2016
RSI Handle
eNCee-Lightmare
How do you enforce something like that? Its your own damn ship.

"Hey guys people are not dropping out of our org fast enough. How can we escalate this?"
"Lets make people get bullshit certifications on their own ships that we make up. That will encourage them to leave real fast!"
Reading between the lines there. Someone in that Org probably got a pat on the back for thinking this nonsense up.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Fox Frenzy

Admiral
Apr 7, 2016
RSI Handle
FoxFrenzy
We need to Abort the Anchor to Attack the Bandit.
Blck!

Once we Bingo the Blind Bogey we can execute a Bone Break on his Brevity.
wat r u doning..

His Broke Lock will Buddy Spike the Bugout Burner. We can then Check the Cleared Hot Closing to search for a new Cold and Committed Contact.
Blck!1

Crank your Defensive Drag Element so you can be Engaged to the Eyeball and Fence Check your Fox One, Fox Two, Fox Three, and Fox Four or you'll only shoot a Furball.
Stahp!!

Forgot your password?