Atlas Defense Industries requires members to earn certifications to fly their own ships!

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Fun fact: 99/100 of newly discovered planets with beer are more technologically advanced than their sans-beer counterparts.

Therefore, in this scenario, we would almost definitely always find the better planets.
on a true fact, discovery beer in a culture is actually a cultural achievement according to my history professor.

AkiSae

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jan 15, 2015
RSI Handle
AkiSaeko
I might just buy another account so I can test this theory....
"Hi I'm RudeCromagman, and I just bought this Constellation something... who wants to fly with me?"
"You're not certified!"
"Hop in and let me take the test"
"Okay, but we're watching... hold on... are you set on a course for the sun?"
"no"
"But why is the sun....arrrgh it burns"
Burning "Yes"
Dang, I would offer a bit of money to see this happen :D

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
You know what would be hilarious? If we just start beating ADI in all the various jobs and fields in Star Citizen. While their leaders gather around for an in depth discourse with which direction to explore, a Carrack full of TEST members will drunkenly say, "Hey, what's that thing Kirk would say... something something second star to the right?"
"Fuck it, go that way".
"Hey, a new planet."
"Does it have beer?"
"No..."
"NEXT!!!"
we have the best sc racer.
Shive

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
Meh, they are able to retain numbers with such a rule, so there must be a number of people out there looking for that. Should be interesting watching how this RP community handles the oncoming trolls. Hell, half of the people in this org cannot handle the trolls, and we supposedly are a troll org.

Reactions: Blind Owl

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
on a true fact, discovery beer in a culture is actually a cultural achievement according to my history professor.
Also the cause of a genetic divergence as well.

To be fair, the thread was going downhill as soon as Seung made his post.
Now, now, let us tell facts here. This thread started going down hill when Seung joined the org...

Forgot your password?