Atlas Defense Industries requires members to earn certifications to fly their own ships!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Well, I say we put out bounties on ADI members. Not to actually kill/destroy them, but pester them until they become pirates, thus violating ADI's "charter", and having them kicked out of ADI.

Then, we toss them a Starfarer full of beer and welcome them to TEST.

Additionally, we could just send over the Party Bengal and recruit, en masse.
Friends, I think we have found our Director of Recruitment.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Did I do okay guys? Should I say more? HALP I'M BAD AT THIS
Hmmm, Maybe ask them if you have to be certified to fly Prince Albert in a can?
Spai: "Do I have to be certified to fly Prince Albert in a can?"
Keil2841: "Why yes, you do. You have to Certified to fly anything."
Spai: "I don't think he hold his breath that long."
Keil2841: "???"
Spai: "Test Squardon."

NemeSys

Commander
Jan 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Star-Geezer
Operation Twatwaffle; Status Report (apologetic disclaimer: contains math)

Atlas Defense Industries membership statistical breakdown; 2700ish people, divided into three columns of approximately 900 names each.

Process: Rough census taken before I got bored; 90 some names resulting in 25 "members" (rank 1), 65 "recruits" (rank 0), 60 members/recruits without a personalized avatar, and one "redacted" (supposedly a dire violation). Anyway I struggled through the mental anguish and excruciating pain to multiply these totals and came up with a guess of 700ish "members" (rank 1), 1950ish "recruits" (rank 0), 1800 of which can't be bothered to post a profile icon.

Conclusion: Atlas Defense Industries is comprised of 98% misguided and inactive peons, and the remainder are quite possibly sanctimonious asshats. [CONCERN] Factor Zero.

Please resume tipping your bartenders and fondling your wait staff. :p

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Wow, for your own ship? That's a bit much.
It's true, not joking. But you don't need to have their certifications to fly your own ships, its just if you want to be in a squad, or have a rank or take part. If you do not, after a certain amount of flying boxes, if your not good enough, they will never let you be a combat pilot and thus not work with you towards any combat related things, like assigning missions or coming to your aid, but from what i've seen they just kick you out at some point if your active but useless.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
It's true, not joking. But you don't need to have their certifications to fly your own ships, its just if you want to be in a squad, or have a rank or take part. If you do not, after a certain amount of flying boxes, if your not good enough, they will never let you be a combat pilot and thus not work with you towards any combat related things, like assigning missions or coming to your aid, but from what i've seen they just kick you out at some point if your active but useless.
And I'd gleefully sing to them one of my favorite songs. Sung slowly with the melody of Dinah, Dinah.
How'd ya
How'd ya
How'd ya like
To kiss my ass

Forgot your password?