Atohm: the basic unit of a community element.

Guzzo

Captain
Feb 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Guzzo
Where you from stranger?

Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I don't remember exactly. Pledged years ago, always have been fascinated by space and anything sci-fi, SC seems like the bees knees... something to ease the sad reality that I may never travel the stars in person.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Not really sure, most of it intrigues me, but I think exploration, treasure hunting, and mining sound cool. Mostly looking forward to the entertainment it will bring in general. Something substantial for my PC to chew on.

What was the first game you remember playing?

No idea what it was called, but it was on a 5" floppy disc displayed on a black screen with green pixels. My dad is a software/electrical engineer so there was always a myriad of computers around the house.

What other games do you play?

Racing games of all sorts (am a petrolhead), Fallout series, GTA series, Counter Strike, Battlefield series, HAWKEN, Rocket League, TOR (anything Star Wars really), Overwatch, Halo....

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

It's hard not to know of Test. I love my Aurora, getting faded, and people who don't take themselves too seriously.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard, all day erry day.

Why "Atohm?"

I'm just a person among many persons enjoying some vidja gaems. Someone took "Atom," besides, I'm a headphone/speaker/audio/music enthusiast: Atohm seemed appropriate and doesn't pronounce any different.

Cheers [=

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Welcome to TEST! Were you expecting a funny message? Too bad. I NEVER do a funny message. I also never make pointless ones either. Just like this post. I swear there's a reason somewhere for it...

Guzzo

Captain
Feb 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Guzzo
Cheers and thanks again folks! :beers::beers:

I have to admit, I'm a bit more of a red wine drinker than beer these days, mostly cause it goes down like water and I can get more drunk on less... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wine_glass:

To quote e-40, "I don't drink to drink, I drink to get drunk!"

And I'm a big fan of absinthe :ok_hand:

Though pretty much always down for a Corona :yum:

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?