Attention Commander - Anach wishes to join the squad.

Anach

Captain
May 18, 2019
RSI Handle
Anach
Where you from stranger?
The land Downunder - Tasmania to be precise.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Played the Wing Commander series (and Freelancer), and was looking for a next gen WC game, and signed up as soon as I could. The Wing Commander series was the first games I remember being in awe over, and I played them countless times.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'll be trying my hand at exploration and salvaging most likely, but I want to do everything! My favourite things to do right now are investigations, and trading when it works. Originally I was planning on flying off into the unknown with a couple of real-life friends, in a small armada, to see what's out there.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong, on a B&W TV; I can still remember the paddles. On from there was Space Invaders and Pac Man, etc.

What other games do you play?
Everything from RPGs to Truck Sim. I'm a big fan of Star Wars Galaxies though, and spend most my time alternating between that and Star Citizen. I have enough games in my Steam Library to keep me going until I die, but I need to find the secret of eternal youth, because each time there's a Steam sale, I need to live longer.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
TEST Squadron is everywhere, and it's impossible not to hear about it. Thought I would join and see what all the fuss is about. That, and I'm not sure where else I fit.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard is a great captain and Next Gen is my favourite Trek, but original Kirk will always be my favourite Captain.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong, on a B&W TV; I can still remember the paddles. On from there was Space Invaders and Pac Man, etc.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard is a great captain and Next Gen is my favourite Trek, but original Kirk will always be my favourite Captain.
welcome in, fellow Old Fart

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Initially the thread got eaten by the spambot, which is why I slipped in under the radar. Glad to be here with some other old bastards.
[/QU
it really did, I think Printimus deserves a beer for bringing this to our attention.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?