Attention: Glorious Leader Montoya requires your presence.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Everyone wants to be Mr May.

What's so wrong with August? No one wants to be Mr August.

I'll take the month no one else wants, however perfect solution: A calendar of 12 months all of which are May... although I think the Hunks calendar would sell better if it has 12 different months compared to the May heavy Chunks calendar. Kind of wins by default.

BenjiMac

Commander
Dec 11, 2016
RSI Handle
macFionnlagh
I'll take a depressing month, like September.

my 0.02 cred - combine the two to reduce work (it's the TEST way) and go for the (c)hunks of TEST 2017 Calendar.

That only needs 12 obscene photos of TESTies. Then we need a front graphic from someone talented and to decide what it's in aid of. I'll buy one for each CIG office.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
As inofficial TEC - TEST Equality Commissioner - I demand a vid with likewise dancing men for giving our female TESTies i.e. @MzHartz @witchkittie the opportunity to enjoy equal rights and pleasure.
I would concur with this statement, but I'm scared of what kind of videos/images might end up in our inboxes...
I the name of equality here is a scantily clad guy dancing for the ladies.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'll take a depressing month, like September.

my 0.02 cred - combine the two to reduce work (it's the TEST way) and go for the (c)hunks of TEST 2017 Calendar.

That only needs 12 obscene photos of TESTies. Then we need a front graphic from someone talented and to decide what it's in aid of. I'll buy one for each CIG office.
I think aiming for 2017 may be a little optimistic for time frame, but waiting for 2018 would be boring and we would probably forget about it.

Why can't we just start the 12 month calendar year from when the TEST calendar launches? For instance June if its ready by then?

That way we get sales from people who forgot to get one at the beginning of the year and have just had to struggle without a calendar since, and bonus, we get another New Years celebration: the begging of the TEST (c)hunks calandar New Year. Two new years parties in a year, one official, one TEST? Any excuse for a beer, who could say no?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
To fit all TEST men (aiming there are 5000) into a 12 month calendar we need to fit 416 onto each month. That's about 10 neck beards with no shirts per day.
This is possible. You know those pictures made of pictures of people but used in such a way they are like pixels that make a bigger picture?

We could have an Aurora made of Testies, a picture of some Beer made of Testies, Montoya made of... Montoya.

It could work that way... Or that could be the cover to get everyone in the calander who wants to be, then some prime (c)hunks inside the calendar.

p.s. My spellcheck says i've spelt Calendar wrong somewhere. Have fun serching for that.

CalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendarCalanderCalendarCalendarCalendarCalendar

Forgot your password?