Attention TEST: You are toxic, dysfunctional and in complete disarray!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
By ---------------: We no longer have ties to TEST and its Toxic and twisted ways! That is one very messed up group of people for the most part. Completely disfunctional and in complete disarray. This Org lives for Drama and trouble. I highly recommend avoiding ANY TEST member in future. Things have taken a maniakle twist with Montoya and his Ivy League Mods! It's a really messed up group of people. Dictatorship like now yeah?
He forgot amoral. How could he forget amoral?

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
"By ---------------: We no longer have ties to TEST and its Toxic and twisted ways! That is one very messed up group of people for the most part. Completely disfunctional and in complete disarray. This Org lives for Drama and trouble. I highly recommend avoiding ANY TEST member in future. Things have taken a maniakle twist with Montoya and his Ivy League Mods! It's a really messed up group of people. Dictatorship like now yeah?"

Note that they shift from referring to an out group, to an in group. I think that they mean that their current org lives for Drama and trouble. As a member of Brave since Barleguet, I am qualified to declare that TEST does not, has not, and shows no tendencies towards, living for drama.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I laughed. Good times. Good job and was professionally handled @Montoya and staff members. This is why I love this org. People have the freedom to do what they want as long as they can be somewhat adult about it. Everyone except @Blind Owl . He's not adult just really really drunk. :smile: Test Squadron Best Squardon!!!
I thinks it's against my porogative to be an adult!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I laughed. Good times. Good job and was professionally handled @Montoya and staff members. This is why I love this org. People have the freedom to do what they want as long as they can be somewhat adult about it. Everyone except @Blind Owl . He's not adult just really really drunk. :smile: Test Squadron Best Squardon!!!
Dammit, they've figured me out! Now what do I do . . .oh look, a beer!
I thinks it's against my porogative to be an adult!
\
What's an 'adult'?

Forgot your password?