Attention TEST: You are toxic, dysfunctional and in complete disarray!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
As glorious leader of the most powerful org in all of Star Citizen, I am graced with the honor of ejecting cancerous elements from our member base as to retain our high standards of being excellent at awesomeness.

One such member was recently ejected, names have been removed to protect the feelings of those involved, but I found it interesting that the term "Ivy league" is apparently an insult these days.

By ---------------: We no longer have ties to TEST and its Toxic and twisted ways! That is one very messed up group of people for the most part. Completely disfunctional and in complete disarray. This Org lives for Drama and trouble. I highly recommend avoiding ANY TEST member in future. Things have taken a maniakle twist with Montoya and his Ivy League Mods! It's a really messed up group of people. Dictatorship like now yeah?
I dont know why, but when I was reading that, I had this song playing in my head the whole time, and now it will happen to you too!

:grin:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
It is so nice to be EDD-You-Ma-Kated.
I mean Ivy League educated people is an insult??????????
disfunctional --- maniakle ---- It must be difficult to be so uneducated that you do not even that Goggle will give you the correct spelling.
And we are concerned about what these people say?

Oh Please......

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Test...do we REALLY want to be organized?

This is my hobby, I do it for fun....when I have time to do anything these days....

Putting things on a schedule, standing up and sitting down on the clock, doing things other than to have fun (for whatever constitutes fun for you and the people you play with, so if the above sounds fun to you, go ahead and knock yourself out...), sounds more like a job than a hobby....

I already have a job. I don't need another one.

Forgot your password?