Attention TEST: You are toxic, dysfunctional and in complete disarray!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I feel like this is so perfect. The embodiment of TEST. Everything we do is a joke so we can get a few cheap laughs.

I really like the part where we get called "disfunctional and in complete disarray".

The most highly organized, most successful, fastest growing, smoothly operated organization with the largest twitch stream team... is in complete disarray.

The logic fails me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...Completely disfunctional and in complete disarray... ...Dictatorship like now yeah?
If they didn't know that was the point of TEST before joining I can see why they were asked to leave.

I find it easiest to put it like this: TEST is the place for people who know what the acronym DILLIGAF means without really knowing what the word "acronym" actually means.

If I could charge $5 for permissions allowing use of the popcorn emoji... I would be a rich man.

:popcorn: $5
Damn it, I'm going to have to eat bread now :bread:

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
If they didn't know that was the point of TEST before joining I can see why they were asked to leave.

I find it easiest to put it like this: TEST is the place for people who know what the acronym DILLIGAF means without really knowing what the word "acronym" actually means.

Damn it, I'm going to have to eat bread now :bread:
I will bring my wiener :hotdog:

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
Hmmm... just my 2 cents... but if your gonna call people names and use bad words and denigrate the masses of testies.. umm... at least spell those words correctly please.. it is maniacal with a C not a K... sheesh.
Plus i am not sure what they are comparing it to? The little orgs? Cuz most of the other orgs seem inactive.. does that make them organized and not dysfunctional? They dont seem very smart to me.. must be why they are gone.. lol.. who in there right mind would call out a mob of 13,000+ twisted maniacal people? lol.. makes me laugh..

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I really like the part where we get called "disfunctional and in complete disarray".

The most highly organized, most successful, fastest growing, smoothly operated organization with the largest twitch stream team... is in complete disarray.

The logic fails me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It's because we're just that talented. Getchu an Org that can do both!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
well, the Ejectee got one thing right

"This Org lives for Drama and trouble."

actually, we live for the day when we can say, "Nice system, we'll take it." and harvest all the tears

but until SC goes live we'll settle for 'Drama and trouble'

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Amusing to see that we're only ever referred to as toxic by people who don't get what they expected from attempting to manipulate/exploit us.

Almost as if.. They're the toxic ones..
projecting their own bullshit...

In an attempt to justify their own childish actions..

Hm.

Could just be out Alcohol blood content is at a point where, yes, it is actually toxic to most carbon based life, and they're trying to warn us in their own simple way.

Or they could just be a box of cunts.

Who knows.

Edit: Credit to ammorn re: Alcohol is toxic - this is why I should read entire threads before typing a witty reply.

Forgot your password?