Austin bomber kills himself

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I have strong feelings about people like this... I truly believe that people like this should not be sentenced to a "death penalty" but rather should be sentenced to "medical harvesting".

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I have strong feelings about people like this... I truly believe that people like this should not be sentenced to a "death penalty" but rather should be sentenced to "medical harvesting".
I remember reading that in Larry Niven's Ringworld books, where it got to the point where even minor traffic offenses got you condemned as an organ donor.

FWIW, as an employee of the prison-industrial complex, I can tell you a large number of criminals have HepC, and or other problems (some known to modern medicine, some yet to be discovered)...in other words, you wouldn't want their organs. You'd be much better off selling an LTI ship in exchange for an organ to a fellow TEST member!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I missed this story, I had a look. Was he targeting non whites?
No one knows what his motives were he made a 25 minutes video on his phone prior to killing himself with a bomb in his car. Honestly i think this more of a i hate the world type of act and possibly he had feelings of failure and depression. I wish someone would have seen him heading in this direction and helped the poor kid before he actually got like this. From what i read he wasnt a bad guy just homeschooled not many friends failed out of college and let go from him job. In my oppinion i beleive he was working with someone else that he considered a "Friend" there is to big of changes from the first to packages to the 2nd 2(the 2nd 2 were much more sophisticated. Fed ex and the trip wire one). I could be wrong i could be right we don't know and most likely won't know.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
A 24 year old? What the hell.... I'd call bullshit about parents or someone not knowing he had problems... see something say something.
I had posted his face here... but.. he doesn't even deserve for people to know what he looked like... piece of crap.

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
A 24 year old? What the hell.... I'd call bullshit about parents or someone not knowing he had problems... see something say something.
I had posted his face here... but.. he doesn't even deserve for people to know what he looked like... piece of crap.
Agreed. The media gives these crazies way too much attention, all they do is breed more crazies.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is another one of the news pieces that managed to make its way 3000 miles across the sea onto my TV screens in Blighty.

I'm sure the cops put a few rounds in his smouldering remains just to make sure. Texas.
According to the TV report two SWAT officers approached the car, the suspect detonated the device, one officer was knocked back, "one officer fired at the suspect as well" - If events happened in the order reported, you're right.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
This is another one of the news pieces that managed to make its way 3000 miles across the sea onto my TV screens in Blighty.

According to the TV report two SWAT officers approached the car, the suspect detonated the device, one officer was knocked back, "one officer fired at the suspect as well" - If events happened in the order reported, you're right.
I heard that as well. Apparently the body was quite mangled.

Forgot your password?