RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks for the update & the only new update I'm looking forward to about Evocati is CIG announcing that Evocati has been completed successfully & 3.0 is good to go. Each of which only display that progress has been made without actually giving away any surprises.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
With the 3.0 Evocati initiated & 3.0 release within sight to some degree, am I the only person to wonder if there will be an Alpha 4.0 or will CIG be ready for Beta by then? I have no idea, but I'm willing to do my best to enjoy the journey while partying with you wonderful TESTies.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well progress is progress, I still think even Chris Roberts is surprised at how slow progress has been. I mean we had that presentation with 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 and so on last year and whilst I doubt many people really expected them to get to 3.3 to just make 3.0 by the end of the year is slow.

Even the ships they have shown us has been progress in small ships only, they really need to get some of the bigger ones done, I mean none in a year? Maybe we will see the reclaimer this year maybe.

So yeah nothing to get excited about but another small bit of progress. I would have felt happier had they fixed their own bugs list by fixing the bugs and not dropping 2 thirds from the list.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well progress is progress, I still think even Chris Roberts is surprised at how slow progress has been. I mean we had that presentation with 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 and so on last year and whilst I doubt many people really expected them to get to 3.3 to just make 3.0 by the end of the year is slow.

Even the ships they have shown us has been progress in small ships only, they really need to get some of the bigger ones done, I mean none in a year? Maybe we will see the reclaimer this year maybe.

So yeah nothing to get excited about but another small bit of progress. I would have felt happier had they fixed their own bugs list by fixing the bugs and not dropping 2 thirds from the list.
their focus isnt on getting bigger ships into the mix yet.... they need a stable environment to fly the big ships in first, then they need the servers stable enough to handle more than 24 people to even man the bigger ships. So yeah, baby steps, but baby steps in the right direction doing the correct priorities in the correct order.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
After watching that, I was ready to jump out of bed and shout, "Hallelujah!"

Looks like the Canadians have something to be thankful for this Monday...and later in November, we in the US should have something to be thankful for!

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
With the 3.0 Evocati initiated & 3.0 release within sight to some degree, am I the only person to wonder if there will be an Alpha 4.0 or will CIG be ready for Beta by then? I have no idea, but I'm willing to do my best to enjoy the journey while partying with you wonderful TESTies.
Citcon 2016 has the answer for you: https://starcitizen.tools/Star_Citizen_Alpha_4.0.0

(also those sheets are outdated)

Forgot your password?