Aw jeez

ShazMyBot

Captain
Jan 18, 2017
RSI Handle
ShazMyBot
Hey there!
After four years of watching SC's development, I bit the bullet and bought the Aurora Holiday Bundle. Now I'm $600 in the hole and I'm eyeing the Polaris like it's wearing something that leaves little to the imagination.
I have a problem.
I do not care.

Where you from stranger?
Buffalo, NY. Basically Ontario.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Everything about this game resonates with me on a level I haven't felt since the early days of Star Wars Galaxies (rest in spaghetti, never forgetti). Back then, the idea of playing a non-combat profession in a multiplayer game struck a cord with me and since I've slid into similar roles in other games. Whether it be a dedicated medic, dropship pilot, or logtistics, I've always found those backbone professions and roles the most interesting aspect of large scale games.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Multi-crew ships in fleet operations together, even if it's just running cargo between systems. Mining also has my curiosity, but logistical work tends to be my bread & butter.

What was the first game you remember playing?
XWing Vs. TIE Fighter was not my first game, but it was the one I remember the most from those early years. For most impact, I'd say it's a hard tie between Dark Forces 2 and Starsiege.
Lightsabers and mecha.
Yeh.

What other games do you play?
Stardew Valley.

Stop laughing.

In all actuality, I've been wandering. Been jumping between MMOs and other co-op games for a while. These days though, I've been trying to improve myself as a writer by drafting a book. The process usually goes: find inspriation, expand on it, get hung up on the details, put the draft down, have a cry, and repeat.
It's humbling.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I remember hearing that name on a Twitch stream while I was at work (extended testing of WiFi connectivity). It stuck between the folds during the holiday break and continues to be the Org I think of first whenever describing the Star Citizen community.

Picard or Kirk?
Archer.
Fight me.

I look forward to flying into you guys.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Welcome to test, eventually we will have a support group for starship addiction. Just as soon as it recognized as a legal disease.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON :beers::beer::beers:

Reactions: Plagueis
Forgot your password?