Baby Yoda was just created to sell toys

Disruption

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2019
RSI Handle
Disruptions
Change my mind.

Hey TESTers (TESTies?),
I just took the plunge and got myself a sweet purple Cutlass Black (how can a cutlass black be purple?) and decided to join an org that doesn't take themselves too seriously... while having a very serious website (props). I have been watching the game for a few years and was surprised at how far it has come during the free fly week just a bit ago. Plunked down my quarter on the cabinet and called next game!

I played EvE for a bit but predominately have been a WoW guy. Based on the West Coast (best coast) of the US, I look forward to flying wit you folks.

Cheers,
Disruption

GriffinGamingRPG

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
GriffinGamingRPG
Hey! Leave Baby Yoda alone!!!!

In reality LucasFilm was king of merchandising when it came to SW stuff. My only point of disagreement is the sale of “Baby Yoda”. If Disney wanted to clean up they would have been ready for Christmas. Instead he’s not available until May 2020! Yeah, you can pre-order but those things would have sold out like hotcakes for the holiday. I don’t think they expected the response that’s come from the character. IMHO

(And welcome to TEST!)
405658A5-1E74-45B7-84BE-101A584A16B0.jpeg

Reactions: Sayora and Vavrik

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
The use of 'Baby Yoda' is quite brilliant, actually. The Mandalorian is like Clint Eastwood's sphagetti western characters. Cold and dry. You arent always sure about his motivations and you need to see how he reflects off others to understand him. The Mandalorian is not dissimilar. Having Baby Yoda gives us a great mirror in which to see the Mandalorian's true motivations, beyond his work. Baby Yoda reflects what the Mandalorian thinks and feels when he is not 'on the clock' on his latest mission, and also how that matters to him when others try to impact that. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jolly_Green_Giant
Forgot your password?