Ballista giveaway and review! TESTies were harmed in the making of this video.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Is there an articulation between the rear wheels and the door? It looks like one but I haven't seen these things bend in any of the vids.

IMHO, this would be much cooler if you could disconnect at that point, and leave the missile section in place, and control several of these missile racks with a single forward section of the craft. Could make them easier to move too.
Cool! A command and control ballsack! You could deploy the forward sections in a perimeter defense around the missile sections, when the missiles are gone, the cab runs in, hooks up and skedaddles to the rear to rearm. Really hoping that surface to surface munitions are in development, not every attack is going to come from the air, and if you're attacking something, these are just big expensive Cyclone AA variants

Reactions: Mich Angel

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I want a random drawing so long as they draw me. Me, me, me, my, my my! "Mine, mine, or I help you not!"

Okay, so someone is supposed to quote Luke and say "just give it to him."
Quote of shadow reaper.jpg

There you go 🙂

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Cool! A command and control ballsack! You could deploy the forward sections in a perimeter defense around the missile sections, when the missiles are gone, the cab runs in, hooks up and skedaddles to the rear to rearm. Really hoping that surface to surface munitions are in development, not every attack is going to come from the air, and if you're attacking something, these are just big expensive Cyclone AA variants
It's actually Cyclone AA and TR combined ; )

And while it is much slower and bigger, indeed, it costs exactly the same as two Cyclones, AA and TR, and it has bigger firepower: 2 x S2 guns + 10 x S5 and S7 missiles, comparing to 1 x S1 gun and 2 x S2 missiles and EMP.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Wait so, are we supposed to post in Youtube now?
Oh well, I'll just spam comments every way I can. What was your postal code again?

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
It's actually Cyclone AA and TR combined ; )

And while it is much slower and bigger, indeed, it costs exactly the same as two Cyclones, AA and TR, and it has bigger firepower: 2 x S2 guns + 10 x S5 and S7 missiles, comparing to 1 x S1 gun and 2 x S2 missiles and EMP.
You forgot the AA have a EMP to, would been cool if the Ballista had that ha ha ha...

CHEERS! 🍺

Reactions: Carlos Spicyweiner
Forgot your password?