Battlestar Galactica

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No Naff, you argued from the dictionary. No philosopher is stupid enough to do such a thing.

I can multiply the examples. I’m making a positive claim. DEI is discrimination that replaces merit with grievance identification. You are making a negative claim. You are saying this doesn’t happen. I have given evidence and could give much more. You cannot give evidence for a negative claim. All you can do is try to invalidate my examples. Thing is, probably everyone here knows of specific examples of DEI replacing merit with grievance group membership.

Look, you are full of shit. The world is full of examples of the things you are pretending don’t happen. You are obviously full of shit and no one wants to waste their time throwing pearls before such swine.
You have not explained this instance of time travel or even if you have read first hand the books you are citing to be able to draw your own conclusions of.

you are full of shit
That's public knowledge and in this case purely coincidental.

Although the Punk movement is far from dead the 70's are over and you can't just provoke people into interacting/thinking/agreeing with you it doesn't work like that anymore, man.

Now chat some BSG or take this to The Outside thread, after all it was made just for you.

Cheerytottymax!

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Naff if you’ll recall, our first blow up happened when you were lying through your teeth and gaslighting everyone, telling them to believe what their eyes tell them is not so.

We have been through this plenty enough. If you want to understand what is wrong with the notion of equity as opposed to equality, you have simply to read these posts. But you routinely demonstrate you do NOT understand. Think about how frustrating that is to those who took the time to explain to you in little words you can absorb. And this happens over, and over and over again with you. You refuse to learn anything and keep gaslighting people with ridiculous claims that DEI is simply fighting discrimination. Gaslighting. Over and over again. You are a thoroughly dishonest man.

DEI is discrimination, plain and simple. It replaces merit with the grievance of the day. It is thoroughly dishonest and unAmerican. Discrimination is a diseased practice and you need to stop defending it.

View: https://youtu.be/bxuzkRoIj9Y?si=lUZvk1oRIjTExgJE

I’m not promoting News Nation. This anchor here is an idiot who interrupted his guest twice and stopped him from giving rich answers. What is noteworthy is the pendulum has indeed swung and the courts are addressing the discriminatory practices of DEI.

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
That would be a first.

Yes, discrimination is unAmerican. Real Americans like Martin Luther King fought so his kids would be judged by their character (merit) rather than by the color of their skin.

Last edited:

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Naff if you’ll recall, our first blow up happened when you were lying through your teeth and gaslighting everyone, telling them to believe what their eyes tell them is not so.
You are getting him mixed up with yourself. YOU are the liar and gas lighter.

Forgot your password?