Bearclops Is Coming

Bearclops

Ensign
Mar 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Bearclops
Where you from stranger?

Pacific Northwest of these here United States of 'Murica, land of hipsters, overpriced coffee, and that sweet, sweet cloudmilk.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Booth babes. Also, the idea of the Persistent Universe. I never backed for a Wing Commander sequel. I wanted a world and community to sink myself into, a hobby from which neither I nor light could escape, to the abandonment of all other games and consoles.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration, Role-play, and generally staying under the radar. Space farming. Maybe a little terrarium.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Little Nemo's Nightmare In Dreamland for the NES. Started my love affair with feeding animals candy and forcing myself down their throats and into their skin so I could kill members of their own species without arousing suspicion.

What other games do you play?

Anything open world. Currently, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and I go off and on with GTA on PC. Majorly looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 later this year. Probably going to stream that one. Also, Rocket League.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Been observing you fine folks at RSI forums for a few years, lurking around here a little bit, watching some of the official propaganda. Mostly, I was drawn by overall the sense of humor.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard. Always Picard. A careful, cool-headed, and considerate leader who quietly commands respect without demanding it. Plus he drinks tea like a boss and loves detective stories. A man after my own soul, in other words.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ahhhhh, the PNW. Where my heart still lives.
Welcome to TEST.
Good to have another almost Canadian with us. ;)
(>v<)7

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?