Bearded Space Pilot reporting for duty!

Throg123RSIcom

Lieutenant
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Throg123RSIcom
Hello!

My handle is Throg123RSIcom, which is a mouthful. I prefer Throg!

I'm a noob space pilot, but I do have a beard! So that's something.

I'm currently based in MI, but travel across the country for work. When I'm not traveling, I'm playing games. I was drawn to Star Citizen because after years of Eve and EverQuest, I needed something fresh. Both are showing their age a bit and even in Alpha, this is looking great.

I was one of those players in Eve that enjoyed mining, so I'm really curious how SC will treat that activity. I also enjoy helping others to build something.

I first heard about Test Squadron in the forums. The size of the organization, frankly, initially scared me off, as it would be the largest organization I have ever been a part of. I initially wondered if I would merely get lost in the size and weight of the organization. But then the more I chewed on the idea, the more I liked the idea of what 10,000 pilots could do...even in Auroras. :)

Picard for life!

Throg

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Welcome to TEST, no need to let the numbers scare you, most tend to be silent members so be one of the latter and start shitposting so we can get to know you! :rolleyes:

Reactions: marcsand2

FortuneBlack

Rear Admiral
Dec 26, 2015
RSI Handle
FortuneBlack
Shave the beard and go with back hair. It's more manly and food almost never gets stuck in it.

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hi Throg,

I'm a noob space pilot, but I do have a beard! So that's something.
Flying is very easy, get in the cockpit, first go up, get clear of the landing platform and aim for the sun, beer improves your aim:cool:

I was one of those players in Eve that enjoyed mining, so I'm really curious how SC will treat that activity. I also enjoy helping others to build something.
Go for the TEST Squadron Rock Raiders

The size of the organization, frankly, initially scared me off, as it would be the largest organization I have ever been a part of.
Don't let them scare you, you won't meet them all at the same time :D

Welcome to TEST:D

Forgot your password?