mindfart
Last edited:

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
When I click that link today, the internet AI asks me if I have spelled testsquadron.com incorrectly? But then it forwards me to the Test Squadron URL anyway when I click it.

Initially I found the typo questioning confusing, and think it would be a better link if it just forwarded me without that, though I now get why its doing that.

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
When I click that link today, the internet AI asks me if I have spelled testsquadron.com incorrectly? But then it forwards me to the Test Squadrron URL anyway when I click it.

It would be a better link if if just forwarded me without the typo questioning.
Strange, I didn't get any assistance with my spelling and I'm legit confirmed by psychocologists dyslexic.

"All of the king's horses and all of the king's men wish they had the technology I have."
- Tank Girl, 1995.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
When I click that link today, the internet AI asks me if I have spelled testsquadron.com incorrectly? But then it forwards me to the Test Squadrron URL anyway when I click it.

It would be a better link if if just forwarded me without the typo questioning.
Perhaps the server hosting the site was enjoying a digital drink in preparation of the TESTification to come & you arrived before it was ready?

• Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?