Been waiting for the official game to be released.

Humsup

Ensign
Feb 29, 2024
RSI Handle
Humsup
Hi I started with SC back when they were trying to reach 10 mil I joined the Test corp as soon as I saw it as I had experience with TEST from EVE ( I know your not the same Test) which I played for years. I am typically an industrialist but do love some PEW pew too. I am working on becoming a wing commander but is is not coming fast. I play on the weekends usually Friday or Saturday Night. If you see me on a week night I am likely just running some quick bunkers and in my own little world. I hope to meet some of you and maybe play some of the more group oriented parts of the game. See Ya out there.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Hi I started with SC back when they were trying to reach 10 mil I joined the Test corp as soon as I saw it as I had experience with TEST from EVE ( I know your not the same Test) which I played for years. I am typically an industrialist but do love some PEW pew too. I am working on becoming a wing commander but is is not coming fast. I play on the weekends usually Friday or Saturday Night. If you see me on a week night I am likely just running some quick bunkers and in my own little world. I hope to meet some of you and maybe play some of the more group oriented parts of the game. See Ya out there.
Welcome to TEST! Fly Safe!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party! There's still plenty of time to reach Wing Commander, so there's no need to rush or stress over it. I'm sure that you'll achieve your goals when possible.

Reactions: Garonman

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Welcome to TEST. Only purchase what you are comfortable with purchasing. All ships and items will be avaliable to buy in the full release :o7:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Early backers from 2013 coming back, it must be a sign!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm trying not to reach Grand Admiral but I'm only $6.75 away :drunk:

Welcome! :o7:
Trying to avoid spending less than $10 in Star Citizen long term, is like running a marathon with a small cup of water in your hand & no idea when you'll be able to get another or cross the finish line. I wish you the best in your challenge.

Reactions: White Lando

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome and be patient the game is coming in a decade or two

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?