Beer hauling Starfarer captain here, hello TEST!

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
Hey!

As you can see from the title, I'll be your #1 friend while we are space trucking, I'll be the one and only you guys are always be making sure isnt left behind.

Otherwise you'd be sober, and we don't want that now. Do we :slight_smile:

Where you from stranger?
Belgium, europe. But am up late most nights so I fit in US west timezones too.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Initially, FrankieOnPC. I was hugely into it since december 2016. Most of the time just appreciating the grand scope this studio has invisioned, and how well they made their scale of detailing went, nothing better than flying through canyons apreciating the thrill it gives you.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
At first, I wanted to haul cargo, or be a traveling merchant. Living in my Caterpillar for weeks on end before reaching the station I wanted to set up camp/marketstands up, perhaps a big downtownish vibe like ArcCorp. This idea stays in my mind to one day do, but when I saw the Reclaimer, I then wanted to be a hardcore salvager, hiring combat crew to keep me safe from bandits/pirates to steal my materials, or even my ship and crew to torture or being held for negotiation with lawinforcement. The Reclaimer is truely a beast of a ship, recent AtV has made me so much more excited to experience 3.1. Hopefully it will make it's apperance in this update. Crossing fingers.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Crash Bandicoot, or GTAsa on ps2.

What other games do you play?
Overwatch, Battlegrounds, Vox/wynn, SeaOfThieves
, GtaVrp
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?
I unfortunatly don't watch Star Trek, but I do love Star wars francise

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Hey!

As you can see from the title, I'll be your #1 friend while we are space trucking, I'll be the one and only you guys are always be making sure isnt left behind.

Otherwise you'd be sober, and we don't want that now. Do we :slight_smile:

Where you from stranger?
Belgium, europe. But am up late most nights so I fit in US west timezones too.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Initially, FrankieOnPC. I was hugely into it since december 2016. Most of the time just appreciating the grand scope this studio has invisioned, and how well they made their scale of detailing went, nothing better than flying through canyons apreciating the thrill it gives you.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
At first, I wanted to haul cargo, or be a traveling merchant. Living in my Caterpillar for weeks on end before reaching the station I wanted to set up camp/marketstands up, perhaps a big downtownish vibe like ArcCorp. This idea stays in my mind to one day do, but when I saw the Reclaimer, I then wanted to be a hardcore salvager, hiring combat crew to keep me safe from bandits/pirates to steal my materials, or even my ship and crew to torture or being held for negotiation with lawinforcement. The Reclaimer is truely a beast of a ship, recent AtV has made me so much more excited to experience 3.1. Hopefully it will make it's apperance in this update. Crossing fingers.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Crash Bandicoot, or GTAsa on ps2.

What other games do you play?
Overwatch, Battlegrounds, Vox/wynn, SeaOfThieves
, GtaVrp
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?
I unfortunatly don't watch Star Trek, but I do love Star wars francise
Welcome to TEST.HOPE UR ENJOY UR STAY !!

Reactions: marcsand2

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Welcome aboard! I promise to provide plenty of salvage for your reclaimer whether through crashing or being pants at combat! I hear the sun is littered with wrecks.

Forgot your password?