Beginner's mapping guide of owl's expression to the coffee volume

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Would a Canadian coffee be like an Irish coffee except that it uses Canadian whiskey & is sweetened with maple syrup? If so, I'd like to order a round of those for our Canadian members if ever we meet up & I have the finances to afford to do so.
If that is a thing then i want it. If it's not a thing, we need to make it a thing so i can have one.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If that is a thing then i want it. If it's not a thing, we need to make it a thing so i can have one.
If it is not a thing officially yet, then I hereby copyright it & pledge to donate all royalties to the benefit of the quenching of the thirsts of TEST Squadron members. I think that should qualify as an international charity as we a global OWLS.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Would a Canadian coffee be like an Irish coffee except that it uses Canadian whiskey & is sweetened with maple syrup? If so, I'd like to order a round of those for our Canadian members if ever we meet up & I have the finances to afford to do so.
To clarify; Canadian coffee is like your Star Bucks, except instead of 20 ounces of filtered coffee, we run steamed maple syrup through espresso machines and eat the leftover grounds, washed down with the liquid created by the process and pancakes

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
:slight_smile:

I resemble this comment.
Fuck me, that made me thirsty. And we only have 18 beers left between Crude and I. Damn.
I also resemble this. A lot.
Got it. A meter of beer for EVERYONE!
A meter cubed or squared? Or squardoned?
This is accurate. I would know, I am one with the @Blind Owl
We are Owl.
@Blind Owl All these owl pictures and no Owl post??? whats wrong with this picture.
Sorry, we've been drinking with the entire Owl clan since last Friday. Celebrating life and such.
To clarify; Canadian coffee is like your Star Bucks, except instead of 20 ounces of filtered coffee, we run steamed maple syrup through espresso machines and eat the leftover grounds, washed down with the liquid created by the process and pancakes
For breakfast.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sounds like a proper breakfast of champion TESTies to me. :) Cheers!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I resemble this comment.

Fuck me, that made me thirsty. And we only have 18 beers left between Crude and I. Damn.

I also resemble this. A lot.

A meter cubed or squared? Or squardoned?

We are Owl.

Sorry, we've been drinking with the entire Owl clan since last Friday. Celebrating life and such.

For breakfast.
Yo answer your question: true.

Forgot your password?